Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evidently it wasn't a mirage.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Evidently it wasn't a mirage. Empty
PostSubject: Evidently it wasn't a mirage.   Evidently it wasn't a mirage. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:09 pm

Others are seeing it too.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2015/11/09/michigan-jim-harbaugh-football/75466100/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=michigan-wolverines-football

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Evidently it wasn't a mirage.   Evidently it wasn't a mirage. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:23 pm

Wait his coach thinks he played great??? Holy breaking news. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Evidently it wasn't a mirage.   Evidently it wasn't a mirage. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:48 pm

So you're still in denial?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Evidently it wasn't a mirage.   Evidently it wasn't a mirage. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 11:30 pm

harbaugh talks about Jake playing like a NFL QB. says he can see him playing there. I'm not sure Jake will ever play on sundays but one guy I've watched improve week in and week out that I can see playing in the NFL is Sione Houma.

I think he's quietly playing his way into a late late draft pick or an undrafted free agent. he has the size and he clearly has some athleticism. plus he's spent a year under coach harbaugh. he has been really fun to watch this year. it makes me sad that he and AJ williams were clearly very underutilized when hoke was the coach. would have loved to see four years of this out of them.

PostSubject: Re: Evidently it wasn't a mirage.   Evidently it wasn't a mirage. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:09 am

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
So you're still in denial?

We're 91st in passing O and 74th in passing efficiency. Stats don't lie bud. Come back when you have something of substance to post.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Evidently it wasn't a mirage.   Evidently it wasn't a mirage. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 1:40 am

18-26-337. Yes it was only one game and yes it was Rutgers but Ruitgers is stoill D-1 and Rudock was throwing downfield more. Even though he is a 5th year senior with a lot of experience his experience was at Iowa. Different tea,. different players, different scheme. It has taken longer than we would have liked but he's 7-2 for Michigan. You can only put one loss on him (Utah) and that was his first game. I still say that Perry was at fault for 2 of those INT's and guess what? This is Perry's first year at Michigan too. Did I say that Jake was playing like a Heisman contender? No, but he's doing what we brought him here to do.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evidently it wasn't a mirage.   Evidently it wasn't a mirage. Empty

Back to top Go down

Evidently it wasn't a mirage.
Page 1 of 1