Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keys to Beat OSU

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

Keys to Beat OSU Empty
PostSubject: Keys to Beat OSU   Keys to Beat OSU EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:27 am

My keys to the game vs OSU
1. No turnovers
2. No penalties
3. Oline gotta keep Rudock clean
4. Playbook for the offense has to be unlimited open it up wide open.
5. Jabrill Peppers
6.Keep Elliott contained repeat of psu game
7. Sack JT Barrett
8. Defense need to force turnovers
9.Make OSU pass because heck there passing game it's suspect and our secondary is good and it's our strength.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Keys to Beat OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keys to Beat OSU   Keys to Beat OSU EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:52 am

I feel like we need something out of our run game. I would hate for us to be one dimensional. Our running game has been pretty bad lately. I don't know how to fix it. It seems we have 5 running backs that can't run the ball.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Keys to Beat OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keys to Beat OSU   Keys to Beat OSU EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 3:41 pm

have to make Barrett a passer ... stack the line to stop Elliott ... we will score enough offensively with a variety of screens and sweeps to make up for a shitty running game
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Keys to Beat OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keys to Beat OSU   Keys to Beat OSU EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 4:52 pm

- don't lose the turnover game
- don't kill yourself with penalties
- heavy, heavy dose of Jabrill on offense. basically mentioned above, open the playbook.
- keep their O contained. don't let them run it outside. keep a spy on their QB/RB
- our D line matches up nicely with their O line. must maintain pressure on their backfield all day.
- no special teams gaffs this game.
- redzone D
- mason cole needs to have the game of his life.

wshoes

Keys to Beat OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keys to Beat OSU   Keys to Beat OSU EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 5:41 pm

Great points gm and sandy. Mason Cole is going to be up against it with Bosa.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Keys to Beat OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keys to Beat OSU   Keys to Beat OSU EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 6:14 pm

Got to double team Bosa especially if he is across from Magnuson ... I would also put Deveon at FB as he is a great blocker and have Peppers and Drake at TB
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Keys to Beat OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keys to Beat OSU   Keys to Beat OSU EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 6:29 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Got to double team Bosa especially if he is across from Magnuson ... I would also put Deveon at FB as he is a great blocker and have Peppers and Drake at TB

double teaming bosa just leaves washington 1 on 1 with magnusson which is also not a favorable matchup.

a lot of two tight end sets are going to be key. on the plays we don't show that formation the HB/FB/RB absolutely has to step in and pick up a block.

Jim Harbaugh and our staff have yet to be out-coatched all season. I can't wait to see what they dial up on saturday.

Keys to Beat OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keys to Beat OSU   Keys to Beat OSU Empty

Back to top Go down

Keys to Beat OSU
Page 1 of 1