Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last weeks loss

Go down 
+3
GOBLUEJOE66
the artist formally known
umichfaninpa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 3:47 pm

Was the worst case scenario for us today. I think we had a better chance at winning if they beat msu.

Back to top Go down

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 3:54 pm

Whos smart Idea is it to block Bosa 1-1 brilliant idea.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 4:05 pm

Sure didn't expect to get dominated like this. I was expecting at least a close game if we lost. I figured this team to be fired up but they seem anything but. This is embarrassing.
Back to top Go down

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 4:33 pm

Tat is what I call an ass kicking, pretty much Michigan was not ready to play, Defense is still in locker room' My Gawd this was terrible defense and showing.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 4:36 pm

Worst O$U game I've ever witnessed in 40+ years.

Hate to think what those 50+ recruits are thinking. Not good I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 4:41 pm

GOBLUEecuador wrote:
Worst O$U game I've ever witnessed in 40+ years.

Hate to think what those 50+ recruits are thinking. Not good I'm sure.

The recruits are my biggest fear. Our defense was exposed today and Jim needs to fix it. We need to trust Jim!!

Go Blue!!   Smile

BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 5:29 pm

Jim was out coached today ... garbage game plan offensively .... as for the D the LBs are the worst I have seen in 40 years
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 5:40 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Jim was out coached today ... garbage game plan offensively .... as for the D the LBs are the worst I have seen in 40 years

Totally agree with you on the LBs BO!!  Yes, the DLine was bad for the past few weeks, but when you don't have LBs that can back them up......

Go Blue!!   Smile

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 5:47 pm

Maybe DJ should go to Maryland
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 5:56 pm

I'm betting DJ goes after today....IMHO

Go Blue!! Smile

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 6:19 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:

Got to give Meyer credit, he had his team ready. He is probably the best coach in CFB. Starting to have my doubts Jim can out coach him. JMO.
Back to top Go down
TheBigHouse

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 6:32 pm

Jim can coach just as well as Meyers. It's whether he can out recruit Meyers. The talent level between the two teams is the difference. If the talent was on the same level, then you could complain about the coaching. It's not. Our offensive line is poor and we don't have a dominate running back. We are weak in the LB's on defense. Why must we always have something or someone to blame. OSU beat just plain beat us.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 6:40 pm

TheBigHouse wrote:
Jim can coach just as well as Meyers.  It's whether he can out recruit Meyers.  The talent level between the two teams is the difference.  If the talent was on the same level, then you could complain about the coaching.  It's not.  Our offensive line is poor and we don't have a dominate running back.  We are weak in the LB's on defense.  Why must we always have something or someone to blame.  OSU beat just plain beat us.

+100
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 6:59 pm

TheBigHouse wrote:
Jim can coach just as well as Meyers.  It's whether he can out recruit Meyers.  The talent level between the two teams is the difference.  If the talent was on the same level, then you could complain about the coaching.  It's not.  Our offensive line is poor and we don't have a dominate running back.  We are weak in the LB's on defense.  Why must we always have something or someone to blame.  OSU beat just plain beat us.

Very true Big!!   I understand that we are spoiled and just went through 7 VERY PAINFUL years, but we have to keep in mind that this is Jim's first year leading this team!!!    FIRST YEAR!!!!!!!!!    

Go Blue!!   Smile

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 7:23 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
TheBigHouse wrote:

+100

Its a hell of a lot easier to recruit when your hanging 50 on your recruiting competition. Jim better get some heart out there. What a Face What a Face

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 8:43 pm

absolutely true Jim can coach .... just disappointed in the effort put forth today ... bucknuts played great but they were helped by poor Michigan D ... that looked like a Brady Hoke prepared team ... I will take a possible 10 wins this year .... GO BLUE !!!!!
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 9:33 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
absolutely true Jim can coach ....  just disappointed in the effort put forth today ... bucknuts played great but they were helped by poor Michigan D ... that looked like a Brady Hoke prepared team ... I will take a possible 10 wins this year .... GO BLUE !!!!!

Haha on the "looked like a Brady Hoke prepared team"! One correction....Hoke never "prepared" a team so that was the wrong use of the word!! HAHAHA!!

A 10 win season will be super in my book!!

Go Blue!! Smile

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 9:39 pm

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:
absolutely true Jim can coach ....  just disappointed in the effort put forth today ... bucknuts played great but they were helped by poor Michigan D ... that looked like a Brady Hoke prepared team ... I will take a possible 10 wins this year .... GO BLUE !!!!!

Haha on the "looked like a Brady Hoke prepared team"!  One correction....Hoke never "prepared" a team so that was the wrong use of the word!!   HAHAHA!!

Go Blue!!   Smile  

Well, Hoke's teams always played OSU tough though.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 10:57 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:

Haha on the "looked like a Brady Hoke prepared team"!  One correction....Hoke never "prepared" a team so that was the wrong use of the word!!   HAHAHA!!

Go Blue!!   Smile  

Well, Hoke's teams always played OSU tough though.

Can't deny that...weird, but true?

Go Blue!! Smile

wshoes

wshoes

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 10:04 am

I'm guessing OSU took Hoke's teams a lot less seriously (foolishly maybe) than OSU did this year's Mich team. When our team is as soft as it was under Hoke, I'm not sure how that would have presented some unique advantage when playing OSU.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last weeks loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last weeks loss   Last weeks loss Empty

Back to top Go down

Last weeks loss
Page 1 of 1