Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will Ohio beat MSU this weekend?

Go down 
3 posters

a) Yes
Will Ohio beat MSU this weekend?  Vote_lcap50%Will Ohio beat MSU this weekend?  Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
b) No
Will Ohio beat MSU this weekend?  Vote_lcap33%Will Ohio beat MSU this weekend?  Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
c) I wish, somehow, they could both lose.
Will Ohio beat MSU this weekend?  Vote_lcap17%Will Ohio beat MSU this weekend?  Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Will Ohio beat MSU this weekend?  Empty
PostSubject: Will Ohio beat MSU this weekend?    Will Ohio beat MSU this weekend?  EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Yay or Nay.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Will Ohio beat MSU this weekend?    Will Ohio beat MSU this weekend?  EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:18 pm

You should not have included that third option, Admin, if a strict "Yea/Nay" vote is desired...because I just cast the first ballot for it!

That, to this mind, is about the only good thing about an OSU-MSU confrontation in any sport, at any time: one of them has to lose.

More seriously, it would seem we want MSU to lose (my way of paraphrasing, "Want OSU to win"). Assuming a win at Bryce-Jordan
(hopefully with no ICE on JORDAN's shoulder), it would end us up in
a 3-way tie for the conference title.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Will Ohio beat MSU this weekend?    Will Ohio beat MSU this weekend?  EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:05 pm

The MSU/OSU game follows our game with Penn State. We have to take care of our own business first. But despite that, I have serious doubts that OSU can get the job done. They have not looked good lately. If they play anything like they did against Northwestern, they're going to lose by 30 at Breslin.

Damn that Purdue game. If not for that contest, we could win our first conference title since 86 just by winning the Penn State game. Then we wouldn't have to worry about rooting for evil to defeat evil later on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will Ohio beat MSU this weekend?    Will Ohio beat MSU this weekend?  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:26 pm

'evil to defeat evil'....

Best line I've read in a long, long time.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Ohio beat MSU this weekend?    Will Ohio beat MSU this weekend?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1