Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David Molk

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

David Molk Empty
PostSubject: David Molk   David Molk EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:52 am

I hope he gets a chance to prove himself. His draft stock is going to plummet with the injury I'm afraid.

http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-football/david-molk-opens-up-about-playing-through-a-torn-tendon-rehab-and-proving-his-doubters-wrong/
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

David Molk Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Molk   David Molk EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:53 am

Well if it does plummet, someone's going to get a great value!
Back to top Go down

David Molk Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Molk   David Molk EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:38 am

I will be pulling for Molk as much as as I have pulled for anyone to succeed in the NFL in recent memory. What a champion he is!

'shoes
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

David Molk Empty
PostSubject: Given the success of Baas and Goodwin   David Molk EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:43 am

Teams will give him every possible consideration. Michigan O lineman have a certain swagger in the NFL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

David Molk Empty
PostSubject: All of the previous comments are great....   David Molk EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:54 am

and I agree.

Molk represented Michigan (and will continue to do so) with perhaps the most class we have seen ever, or at least we've seen for quite a while.

The guy was business. And he didn't take any shit, either. The relationship that he and Denard had seemed great as well.

We're going to miss this guy BIG TIME as the captain of our OL. Not that I think we struggle so much next year, but he seemed to be the guy that EVERYONE on offense turned to.

Either way, as shoes said, I will pull for this guy as much as I have anyone else in the past.

(And none of us have even mentioned the kid's story, regarding his mom passing away when he was in 7th grade, I believe. Not sure if many of you saw that special with Tom Rinaldi - I think that's who did it - but it was an amazing piece. 1 carry his whole life. It was a touchdown. He ran the ball up to the hill his mom and dad sat on, and gave his mother the ball. She passed not much longer after that.)

Great character, great team guy. Most of all, A GREAT MICHIGAN MAN.

Kick some ass, David.

Go Blue
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

David Molk Empty
PostSubject: I think he will be   David Molk EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:33 am

will be fine. He has a ton of heart and the Rimington Trophy. He may drop a few spots but teams will know that he is the best in country when healthy.

We will definitely miss him next year. I think throwing Khoury into the Sugar Bowl will end up being a good thing. He was on the big stage briefly and it did not go so well. That should be motivation for him to work hard this off-season. If not the best o-line recruiting class in the country will be on his heals. I think it will be good for some of these kids to have to look over their shoulder next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

David Molk Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Molk   David Molk Empty

Back to top Go down

David Molk
Page 1 of 1