Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to work Sandy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

Back to work Sandy Empty
PostSubject: Back to work Sandy   Back to work Sandy EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:53 pm

I know you put out your final recruit list for 2016. I am wondering/guessing that with hatchet season beginning in the NFL there could be some changes coming.

Rumors have begun about teams making a run at Saban. I also heard Mora has guys working on getting him out of UCLA. I have also felt Brian Kelly would jump at the chance to go to the NFL.

One question I have is which coach leaving would potentially help us the most in terms of recruiting? It seems like every year we miss out on a couple of guys to ND.

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Back to work Sandy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to work Sandy   Back to work Sandy EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:25 pm

our ND loss will be jones this year (if any at all)

texas is gonna land djax

michigan is gonna get gary and crawford

it's MICHIGAN vs msu for hill. but not really, he's all blue IMO. he's playing the recruiting game and saying it's 50/50 but I doubt that.

it's MICHIGAN vs Washington for long and onwuzurike.

it's MICHIGAN vs georgia for nauta

it's MICHIGAN vs miami for Pie Young

if any recruit comes our way due to a coaching change it will be nauta or djax but the bottom line is that we are not in on any recruits that a coaching change would push our way (IMO).

also, regarding my class prediction it really looks like I'm going to whiff on d. johnson and scott because it looks like they aren't getting in.

BetterThansparty

Back to work Sandy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to work Sandy   Back to work Sandy EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:12 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
I know you put out your final recruit list for 2016.  I am wondering/guessing that with hatchet season beginning in the NFL there could be some changes coming.

Rumors have begun about teams making a run at Saban.  I also heard Mora has guys working on getting him out of UCLA.  I have also felt Brian Kelly would jump at the chance to go to the NFL.

One question I have is which coach leaving would potentially help us the most in terms of recruiting?   It seems like every year we miss out on a couple of guys to ND.

Speaking of Saban I heard some national guy (can't remember who, or if he is that credible) say that if 'bama wins the National Championship that Saban would retire and take his talents to the booth.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Back to work Sandy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to work Sandy   Back to work Sandy EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:16 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
Speaking of Saban I heard some national guy (can't remember who, or if he is that credible) say that if 'bama wins the National Championship that Saban would retire and take his talents to the booth.

good

Back to work Sandy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to work Sandy   Back to work Sandy Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to work Sandy
Page 1 of 1