Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

grad Transfers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

grad Transfers Empty
PostSubject: grad Transfers   grad Transfers EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:24 am

What could have been ? Rudock was so much better late in the season than he was at the beginning, think what he would been like if he had an off season to get a grip on this 1st season with Harbaugh and more importantly with his receiver's, even spring ball. That is what I am looking forward to next year I truly believe Michigan may have been 13-1 O$U being the only loss. We played fairly well against Utah and Rudock had several shot at throwing the ball down field, had he worked longer with his recievers, they may have connected which would have changed to season all together, In the MSU game the long pas was their Achilles heal . They had shots but couldn't make it work, just saying. Next year the QB and receiver's will be on the same page, so watch out this offense could be explosive. Twisted Evil What a Face

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

grad Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grad Transfers   grad Transfers EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:34 am

if the OL improves then yes the offense will be explosive .... no worries about O'Korn , because unlike Jake he will have had the playbook for a whole year and will have taken part in four sets of practices ... the D will be lights out , with the DL and secondary masking the weak LB play ... we should be favourites for the East and the B1G titles , no doubt at all
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

grad Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grad Transfers   grad Transfers EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 2:05 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
if the OL improves then yes the offense will be explosive ....

I agree. I'm willing to bet at this point that kalis won't start. I think any number of things could happen like dawson moves ahead of kalis or they move braden in to gaurd and newsome takes over at at tackle. the bottom line is I think Kalis is out. The Oline should be a good line next year. not great, but definitely not the question mark of the last 3 years. I also don't think it would be unreasonable to see bredeson and onwenu break into the lineup at some point.

BOLEACH7 wrote:
...no worries about O'Korn , because unlike Jake he will have had the playbook for a whole year and will have taken part in four sets of practices...

Agree again. I think Okorn/shane/speight will really push each other. don't forget shane also had a year under harbaugh so I can't wait to see how he looks. Plus speight has some meaningful game experience under his belt. His confidence should be way up and that can do wonders for a kid.

BOLEACH7 wrote:
  the D will be lights out , with the DL and secondary masking the weak LB play...

I'm still of the opinion that Bush JR will see a lot of time early on. I think gedeon steps up his play and I'm really looking forward to seeing if mccray can be serviceable. I doubt gant will be back. Rueben jones has had year in the system so don't sleep on him.  oh yeah, carlo kemp being an EE could play as well. A lot of questions here and I'm eager to see how it plays out. I expect that this group will frustrate me at times this year.

BOLEACH7 wrote:
we should be favourites for the East and the B1G titles , no doubt at all  

with the departures at o$u and sparty I think so too. been a while since we could say that. o$u has a ton of talent but it's young and inexperienced.

BOLEACH7

grad Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grad Transfers   grad Transfers EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 2:20 pm

asked before and don't believe I saw an answer unless these old eyes missed it .... has there been any updates rumors on the mysterious injury McCray had ? .... has he been training at least , was he in Florida with the team ? .... seems like he just vanished , don't recall seeing him at the bucknut game during warm ups
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

grad Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grad Transfers   grad Transfers EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 2:53 pm

the only news I've heard is that sometime back around the beginning of the season, mccray shot down the rumors that it was a career ending injury. they never really said what it was or at least I don't remember ever hearing what the injury was.

I don't know if he traveled to the bowl or suited up at all this year. I think we may have to wait for spring ball to hear anything about mccray.

I also forgot about noah furbush being a possible candidate for one of the LB spots next year.

BOLEACH7

grad Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grad Transfers   grad Transfers EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:12 pm

what about Chase Winovich , he was a top LB recruit as well .... I know he moved to TE but wasn't he moved back to LB late in the year ?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

grad Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grad Transfers   grad Transfers EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:13 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
what about Chase Winovich , he was a top LB recruit as well .... I know he moved to TE but wasn't he moved back to LB late in the year ?

good point. I believe he will be moved back to LB.

grad Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: grad Transfers   grad Transfers Empty

Back to top Go down

grad Transfers
Page 1 of 1