Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris Evans

Go down 
+3
GOBLUEJOE66
sandyeggo_blue
BOLEACH7
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Chris Evans Empty
PostSubject: Chris Evans   Chris Evans EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 4:13 pm

gets bucknuts offer .... any worry here Sandy ? ... Urbs guaranteeing spots with all the attrition down south ?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Chris Evans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Evans   Chris Evans EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 1:03 am

IMO.... yes. worry away.

it is no secret that o$u was his dream school. plus from what I gather he has set up an OV.

my optimistic homer take is that jake butt, ahmir mitchell, frank clark, etc, etc, etc all loved o$u growing up. the fell in love with what MICHIGAN was all about and so has chris evans. plus it looks like o$u is recruiting him at DB. I think the kid is electric with the ball in his hands and he will be used on O at MICHIGAN.

another thing to note is that o$u might be too late to the party as NSD is going to be upon us shortly.

one last thing is that they passed on him early and often. I'm hoping he feels slighted and remembers that feeling when they try to sell him their line. it's like turning down a girl to prom in the hopes going with a hotter chick, then having to go back to her with your tail between your legs and ask her when you have no date and time is running out. I hope he makes urban go stag to this dance.

Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Chris Evans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Evans   Chris Evans EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 10:42 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
IMO.... yes. worry away.

it is no secret that o$u was his dream school. plus from what I gather he has set up an OV.

my optimistic homer take is that jake butt, ahmir mitchell, frank clark, etc, etc, etc all loved o$u growing up. the fell in love with what MICHIGAN was all about and so has chris evans. plus it looks like o$u is recruiting him at DB. I think the kid is electric with the ball in his hands and he will be used on O at MICHIGAN.

another thing to note is that o$u might be too late to the party as NSD is going to be upon us shortly.

one last thing is that they passed on him early and often. I'm hoping he feels slighted and remembers that feeling when they try to sell him their line. it's like turning down a girl to prom in the hopes going with a hotter chick, then having to go back to her with your tail between your legs and ask her when you have no date and time is running out. I hope he makes urban go stag to this dance.

I do know that Jake Butt was in love and wanted to go to O$U in the worse way. He also had relatives who played at ND, but when Brady offered and he took his visit, he fell in love with UM, the coaches and players there at the time as well as those ready to join him in his class . His high school is within 10 miles of O$U and his coaches were affiliated with O$U.

Liar was wayyyyyy too late to the party for Jake, and he knows it!! I sure hope this is the case for Evens as well!!!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Chris Evans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Evans   Chris Evans EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:59 pm

Per Twitter Evans says thanks but no thanks to O$U and will sat loyal to his commit to Blue Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

Chris Evans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Evans   Chris Evans EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 2:04 pm

How is he going to find time for academics, football, and the Captain America movies... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Chris Evans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Evans   Chris Evans EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 2:54 pm

this is great news and it looks like it has a bit to deal with a point I touched on in my first post. they want him on D and we want him on O.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Chris Evans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Evans   Chris Evans EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 2:16 pm

https://twitter.com/bricemarich/status/685878599681888256
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Chris Evans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Evans   Chris Evans EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 2:47 pm

nice article. thanks for sharing.

I loved these quotes

“It's like there's two girls and one girl is Beyonce, which is Ohio State. I’m like, dang, I want Beyonce because she looks good and has everything, so I want her. However, she is like 'nah' and I’m going to hold back. I don’t know if I want to go out with you right now. I’m like alright cool, then I will just hold back and do whatever I can and just chill. Then Halle Berry comes in and is like, hey Chris, what’s up and I like you. I’m like okay cool, so I am going to go with Halle Berry and have been going out with her since June. However, Beyonce pops back up and is like, hey babe, what’s up and remember me? We can go out if you want to? I’m like I got Halle Berry and I’m happy with her. That is what I want. I tried to get with you, but you didn’t want it, so I chose otherwise. Now that you want to jump back in, I got nothing for you.”

“I wouldn’t say (Ohio State) was too late to the party, but I’m saying they told me they weren’t coming, so I marked them off the guest list and then they show up.”

“I feel like loyalty is a big thing in showing your character and how you carry yourself and not backing out of something you set your heart on.”

the kid just won me

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Chris Evans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Evans   Chris Evans EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 2:58 pm

Wow, awesome quotes lol.

Who does Chris Evans remind you of playing wise?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Chris Evans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Evans   Chris Evans EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 3:07 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Wow, awesome quotes lol.

Who does Chris Evans remind you of playing wise?

He says he plays a lot like deanthony thomas. I can see that but he definitely isn't as fast as deanthony.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Chris Evans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Evans   Chris Evans EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 7:45 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
nice article. thanks for sharing.

I loved these quotes

“It's like there's two girls and one girl is Beyonce, which is Ohio State. I’m like, dang, I want Beyonce because she looks good and has everything, so I want her. However, she is like 'nah' and I’m going to hold back. I don’t know if I want to go out with you right now. I’m like alright cool, then I will just hold back and do whatever I can and just chill. Then Halle Berry comes in and is like, hey Chris, what’s up and I like you. I’m like okay cool, so I am going to go with Halle Berry and have been going out with her since June. However, Beyonce pops back up and is like, hey babe, what’s up and remember me? We can go out if you want to? I’m like I got Halle Berry and I’m happy with her. That is what I want. I tried to get with you, but you didn’t want it, so I chose otherwise. Now that you want to jump back in, I got nothing for you.”

“I wouldn’t say (Ohio State) was too late to the party, but I’m saying they told me they weren’t coming, so I marked them off the guest list and then they show up.”

“I feel like loyalty is a big thing in showing your character and how you carry yourself and not backing out of something you set your heart on.”

the kid just won me

+100!!! Smile

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chris Evans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Evans   Chris Evans Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Evans
Page 1 of 1