Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1st team out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

1st team out Empty
PostSubject: 1st team out   1st team out EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:56 pm

Michigan should be 1st team out do the NCAA and Michigan fans a favor and don't select these pansies, gutless team . They stop O$U 4 time 4time in the last 15 minutes ole defense. Can't get to the basket. I so hope that they don't make it. They don't deserve to make it! and if I was on the selection committee they would be out. Big games call for BIG EFFERT and this team wilted like the pansies they are. pirat Suspect Sad

I love Beliens attitude as a coach be he needs to get some physical toughness on this team. These marshmallows are way to soft. I mean they could play for Rich Rod.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

1st team out Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st team out   1st team out EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 11:07 pm

Why don't you do us a favor and quit posting? Here's a tip- we will lose at Maryland this weekend and you will get upset and post more of the same then. Go take a long walk instead.
Back to top Go down

1st team out Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st team out   1st team out EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 11:19 pm

wshoes wrote:
Why don't you do us a favor and quit posting? Here's a tip- we will lose at Maryland this weekend and you will get upset and post more of the same then. Go take a long walk instead.

Gee I thought it was okay to post on this site in fact I thought that is why it was created to post Michigan post if I have said anything that is a lie, No I have not just because you don't like my opinion, because your rosie glasses won't see it to damn bad,

As for the Maryland game we are going to get killed by 20 for sure. Stone is going to light up Donnal !! The only chance we have to get 20 wins is if , IF we beat Northwestern. Now that being said if we do not beat them we will be in the 2nd end of the Tourney and playing someone who will kick our butt in the BIG 10 tourney

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

1st team out Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st team out   1st team out EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 8:59 am

Of course you are free to post. I'm just not sure why you want to torture yourself especially while knowing that everyone else long ago tired of the incessant negativity.
Back to top Go down

1st team out Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st team out   1st team out EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Its not negativity its an honest assessment of this team. Its really not that hard to see. Look Belien is like a lazy recruiter he seldom works on getting the best athlete for the school instead he gets guards that other schools are not looking at. His offense is a lot of standing around the 5 is just a pivot man, hell you could be 5'10' and still run it. The defense is a question if you would even call it a defense, it more like hurry up and shoot the ball so we can take it down to the other end and shoot.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

1st team out Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st team out   1st team out EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 4:04 pm

Shoes, you're trying to reason with a guy that called the 2012/2013 team (yes, the Trey Burke team) gutless and said they should have to walk back across Lake Michigan after handing Wisconsin a win with a gutless performance.

He said that team had no chance of going past the Sweet 16.

1st team out Final-4-trophy

1st team out Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st team out   1st team out EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 11:05 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Shoes, you're trying to reason with a guy that called the 2012/2013 team (yes, the Trey Burke team) gutless and said they should have to walk back across Lake Michigan after handing Wisconsin a win with a gutless performance.

He said that team had no chance of going past the Sweet 16.

1st team out Final-4-trophy

Hail I said they would finish 8th after this weekend that's exactly where they will be. If your memory serves you Mc Gary came off the bench midway through the season and changed the face of this team I do not see either Donnal , Wagner , or Doyle doing this, also PSU was a wake up call for Michigan that year, Michigan has not answered the bell at all this year, I thought after Purdue they would come alive but they went right back crawling under a rock.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1st team out Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st team out   1st team out Empty

Back to top Go down

1st team out
Page 1 of 1