Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great article on Coach Harbaugh and how he annoys people.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Great article on Coach Harbaugh and how he annoys people. Empty
PostSubject: Great article on Coach Harbaugh and how he annoys people.   Great article on Coach Harbaugh and how he annoys people. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 6:35 pm

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/02/jim-harbaugh-michigan-bradenton-spring-camp-kirby-smart-georgia?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=206567

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Great article on Coach Harbaugh and how he annoys people.   Great article on Coach Harbaugh and how he annoys people. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:19 pm

A little follow-up article on Coach Harbaugh and Spring Break. Being a jerk myself I love how he is reacting to this!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jim-harbaugh-brings-michigan-to-florida-and-the-hypocrites-unload-174739078.html

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Great article on Coach Harbaugh and how he annoys people.   Great article on Coach Harbaugh and how he annoys people. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:35 pm

Hmmmm, not all ACC coaches dislike what Coach Harbaugh is doin:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2620971-jimbo-fisher-comments-on-jim-harbaughs-recruiting-tactics?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=recruiting

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Great article on Coach Harbaugh and how he annoys people.   Great article on Coach Harbaugh and how he annoys people. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:46 pm

Lets talk men's basketball schedule. When I was growing up, game never began till last few days of November or early December. Now this yr. M started 11/13 vs NMU. M and other teams went away for Thanksgiving tourneys. M players and other teams missed being home with families on turkey day. M had 5 mid-week games meaning they missed at least 5 days of school.

So BIG-T and march madness. Depending when teams play & how far they advance, kids miss 2-4 days of school. Now NCAA tourney, Play thurs. arrive wed. so missing 3 days. Sweet 16, again miss 3 days of school, Final 4 miss 2-3 days.

So, men's BB student-athletes are missing anywhere from 5-15 maybe more days of school. There's big Monday and super Tuesday games on ESPN. All the Sunday games for TV meaning visiting teams are out of town all weekend.

But that's OK, right? does the NCAA care? As long as the conf. contracts with ESPN, CBS, FOX-SPORTS, are bringing in money, who cares, right?

Now that just one sport, how about all other sports? Some sports teams riding busses and vans to and from campuses getting home in the middle of the night. More missed classes or kids going to class half asleep from those late night bus rides.

But lets worry about Michigan football, NOT missing any school, right NCAA, Mr Sankey? OK giving up their vacation time is a bad idea! Agree, the players really look unhappy on the beach, at the golf course, Tigers game today. Yea they're really miserable! Also team bonding for a week is a bad idea as well (tongue-in-cheek)

Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Great article on Coach Harbaugh and how he annoys people.   Great article on Coach Harbaugh and how he annoys people. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:51 pm

booboo wrote:
Lets talk men's basketball schedule. When I was growing up, game never began till last few days of November or early December. Now this yr. M started 11/13 vs NMU. M and other teams went away for Thanksgiving tourneys. M players and other teams missed being home with families on turkey day. M had 5 mid-week games meaning they missed at least 5 days of school.

So BIG-T and march madness. Depending when teams play & how far they advance, kids miss 2-4 days of school. Now NCAA tourney, Play thurs. arrive wed. so missing 3 days. Sweet 16, again miss 3 days of school, Final 4 miss 2-3 days.

So, men's BB student-athletes are missing anywhere from 5-15 maybe more days of school. There's big Monday and super Tuesday games on ESPN. All the Sunday games for TV meaning visiting teams are out of town all weekend.

But that's OK, right? does the NCAA care? As long as the conf. contracts with ESPN, CBS, FOX-SPORTS, are bringing in money, who cares, right?

Now that just one sport, how about all other sports? Some sports teams riding busses and vans to and from campuses getting home in the middle of the night. More missed classes or kids going to class half asleep from those late night bus rides.

But lets worry about Michigan football, NOT missing any school, right NCAA, Mr Sankey? OK giving up their vacation time is a bad idea! Agree, the players really look unhappy on the beach, at the golf course, Tigers game today. Yea they're really miserable! Also team bonding for a week is a bad idea as well (tongue-in-cheek)

Very Happy cheers

Go Blue!! Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great article on Coach Harbaugh and how he annoys people.   Great article on Coach Harbaugh and how he annoys people. Empty

Back to top Go down

Great article on Coach Harbaugh and how he annoys people.
Page 1 of 1