Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michigan Basketball

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

Michigan Basketball Empty
PostSubject: Michigan Basketball   Michigan Basketball EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 4:03 pm

Michigan is about to enter the NCAA basketball tournament , yet not one person has talked , Blog or even mention it. Does Basketball not exist @ Michigan anymore. If the football team was about to get in the playoffs there would be 400 comments WTF. Does basketball just get a pass. Hockey has more interest than the basketball program bounce bounce confused
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Basketball   Michigan Basketball EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 2:57 am

That's because hockey is better..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Basketball   Michigan Basketball EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:26 am

I like college basketball, but UM will always, ALWAYS, be a football first school.

Plus, this is a play in, no matter what they say, you aren't really in until the field of 64 if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Basketball   Michigan Basketball EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:41 am

Shouldn't the play-in teams be playing to be #16 seeds? It doesn't make sense to me that UM is a #11.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Basketball   Michigan Basketball EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:09 am

watched Farliegh Dickinson play FAGC last night and thought to myself . Is this a joke could either one of these teams beat PSU. Yet they were in the Tourney. I think the NCAA like in football needs another division for these type of programs.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Basketball   Michigan Basketball EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:22 am

the artist formally known wrote:
watched Farliegh Dickinson play FAGC last night and thought to myself . Is this a joke could either one of these teams beat PSU. Yet they were in the Tourney. I think the NCAA like in football needs another division for these type of programs.

I agree
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Basketball   Michigan Basketball EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 3:54 pm

I won't speak for others but you have killed my posting on this part of the forum. Frankly, I am surprised you would show your face here after all of you tirades about how bad Michigan is and how they are going no where. Now you're all like "let's talk Michigan tournament guys."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Basketball   Michigan Basketball Empty

Back to top Go down

Michigan Basketball
Page 1 of 1