Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

40 days away from meeting Team 133.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

40 days away from meeting Team 133.  Empty
PostSubject: 40 days away from meeting Team 133.    40 days away from meeting Team 133.  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:17 pm

AHhHHhHHhHhHhHhHhH!!!!!!!!!!

I'm most excited to see Joe Bolden out of everyone on else on the team.

I'd like to see that Shoelace has progressed, but I'm not putting my eggs in that basket, especially only on April. If he does progress, it will be mainly over the summer/fall camp, if so.

I want to see Bolden knock someone out (someone not important lol, and no real injuries...just a huge hit)

I said it last night, I'll repeat again. Bolden will be the leader of our LBs by '14, I'm calling it now.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 40 days away from meeting Team 133.    40 days away from meeting Team 133.  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Sorry for the typos...I post via my phone during the week when I'm at work.

For all the good of iPhones, I still hate the all-touchscreen.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: 40 days away from meeting Team 133.    40 days away from meeting Team 133.  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Last year's spring game. I remember DR and I think Fitz or Cox running all over the D. Everyone was jumping ship on the defense right then.

Fast forward to WMU game. D looked horrible in the first half, bailed out by two returns for TD, but started getting their footing in the second half.

Then the first half of ND the D still looked really bad, and then all of a sudden in the 4th quarter of that game you could see things start to change for the D. Although the did allow the go ahead TD on a blown coverage, you could still see they were starting to gel.

Anway, I said all of that to say that I hope no one over reacts if DR or Devin or someone has a big day during the Spring game like last year.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: 40 days away from meeting Team 133.    40 days away from meeting Team 133.  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:36 pm

I'm most anxious to see the performance, or at least evaluations, of the two NEWBIES on the inside of our D-line: any two of (Campbell, Ash, Washington, etc.)

The latter two haven't really had the chance, behind MM and RVB, to see much of the field in meaningful situations, given their youth. On the other
hand, I'm hoping for, but not counting on, a pleasant surprise in the form of Big Will; if he STILL hasn't come close to living up to the hype, even after four years...

Still, as Fish implies, spring camp (barring debilitating injury to a star) is nothing to slash one's wrists---nor entertain visions of paradise---over.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: 40 days away from meeting Team 133.    40 days away from meeting Team 133.  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Mike, that was the funny part of last year.

1/2 the fans were excited because the offense was going to be great.

The other 1/2 was depressed because the defense was going to be horrible.

Turns out the offense was pretty good, and the defense wasn't to shabby either.

But you are right. Look for signs of improvement, but don't get yourself worked up one way or the other.

Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: 40 days away from meeting Team 133.    40 days away from meeting Team 133.  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:48 pm

Though it's not going to be easy, EVER, from this point forward, NOT to get (positively) worked up over a Brady Hoke team!!!

And believe me, even though I know it assinine and premature at this point (or even five weeks hence), I will get VERY worked up (and sky-high) if Big Will finally shows himself (in spring camp) to have become the dominant inside force predicted for him from the beginning...simply because I really am not all that concerned about any OTHER aspect of our club, on either side of the ball.

Or even (and when did we think we'd say THIS again?) Special Teams---not with them in Gibbons', Hagerup's and Wile's very capable hands/feet.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: 40 days away from meeting Team 133.    40 days away from meeting Team 133.  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm

michmike wrote:
Or even (and when did we think we'd say THIS again?) Special Teams---not with them in Gibbons', Hagerup's and Wile's very capable hands/feet.

Hasn't that been an annual concern since the Dawn of Michigan Football? It is odd that this year I feel somewhat comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 40 days away from meeting Team 133.    40 days away from meeting Team 133.  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:48 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
michmike wrote:

Hasn't that been an annual concern since the Dawn of Michigan Football? It is odd that this year I feel somewhat comfortable.

I always felt comfortable with Epstein. I think he's the best I've seen over the span of a long career (I was too young for Remy).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 40 days away from meeting Team 133.    40 days away from meeting Team 133.  Empty

Back to top Go down

40 days away from meeting Team 133.
Page 1 of 1