Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An OBJECTIVE take on MSU right now...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

An OBJECTIVE take on MSU right now... Empty
PostSubject: An OBJECTIVE take on MSU right now...   An OBJECTIVE take on MSU right now... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Yeah, that takes some doing, I realize.

I'm referring to the bad (and, to a man, very unfortunate) ACL injury to Dawson. And forget this season:
a torn ACL, while it could see him good as new in 3 months, could also see him NEVER AGAIN the same.

Without him, by what percent would you guess-timate their mettle/efficacy/X-factor/fear-factor decreases?
No denying he is (when healthy) a very athletic player. Geepers, MSU's 15-point lead began to evaporate the minute he came out. Conincidence?

10%? 20%? More? None at all?

Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

An OBJECTIVE take on MSU right now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An OBJECTIVE take on MSU right now...   An OBJECTIVE take on MSU right now... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:07 pm

Admittedly I do not follow Sparty very closely. I did go over tot he MSU forum last night to see what the consensus from their fans were ( I did not post, just observed). It appears he is a loss for them. I guess he was particularly good on the offensive glass.

I also know he was third in scoring, second in rebounding on the team. As it is Dramond has had to carry this team this year. The load just got a bit heavier. I can't really say it has ruined their season but I fell like winning the B1G tourney is probably a long shot.
Back to top Go down

An OBJECTIVE take on MSU right now...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: