Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corey Malone-Hatcher announces

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Corey Malone-Hatcher announces Empty
PostSubject: Corey Malone-Hatcher announces   Corey Malone-Hatcher announces EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:53 pm

His commitment on Thursday. He's (roughly) the #14 WDE in the country.

He's from St. Joseph, Mi.

Anyone that's been around me for the whole social media show knows My original name was stjoemfan. That's because I'm from St Joseph.

The last player from here that played for the Wolverines was Mike Gillette. Before him it was a guy named Jim Czirr in the 70's.

Now, I have not seen Corey play. Maybe I'll get to a game or two. But people I know are not that impressed with him. Of course the kid ony played one game last year so the last real action the guy has seen is as a sophomore. I hope my guys are wrong.

Anyway, it's still up in the air between Michigan and ND from what I hear. But it should be us.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Corey Malone-Hatcher announces   Corey Malone-Hatcher announces EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:46 pm

Welcome to MICHIGAN son!

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Corey Malone-Hatcher announces   Corey Malone-Hatcher announces EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:28 pm

http://michigan.247sports.com/Article/Corey-Malone-Hatcher-commits-to-Michigan-Wolverines-45608596?utm_source=247Sports%20Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=160602_143552_Michigan%20Wolverines&utm_content=Link

Go Blue!! Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey Malone-Hatcher announces   Corey Malone-Hatcher announces Empty

Back to top Go down

Corey Malone-Hatcher announces
Page 1 of 1