Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong

Go down 
+3
BetterThansparty
1umgoblue85
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong Empty
PostSubject: OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:24 pm

Apparently the ads that are popping up (out of my control) are 'customized' for the subject matter of our site.

I've seen that LSU ad 5+ times already tonight.

Only $4.99

Who's getting one?

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Too funny!    OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Don't post it though Smile

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:09 am

I'm thinking that the ads come up depending on the users computer/phone usage. I've never seen the "LSU thong" thing. I have some dumb game up there currently, not sure what it's for though.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:57 am

Well I've also seen ads for local gynecologists....so I don't think the ads are tailored to the user.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:56 am

Admin wrote:
Well I've also seen ads for local gynecologists....so I don't think the ads are tailored to the user.

Well, they know that your Mom comes here....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:48 am

I agree with 2nd the ads are according to user. I too have never seen the thong or the gynecologist ads. I get salesforce.com and an apparel store. I actually use salesforce for work. I do not use the apparel company but it is relatively related to what I do.

So the question is-Admin what are you doing on your computer?

Keep in mind that it may not be you it may be others that are suing the same computer. So perhaps it is happening because your girlfriend uses your computer.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:11 am

WillieMfan wrote:
I agree with 2nd the ads are according to user. I too have never seen the thong or the gynecologist ads. I get salesforce.com and an apparel store. I actually use salesforce for work. I do not use the apparel company but it is relatively related to what I do.

So the question is-Admin what are you doing on your computer?

Keep in mind that it may not be you it may be others that are suing the same computer. So perhaps it is happening because your girlfriend uses your computer.

That could be it. She's on it whenever I'm not.

1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Yep....   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:12 am

I never get that stuff. I keep getting Bank, marketing, and insurance stuff. I want the thongs lol!!

My current banner is Google Ads and Google Chrome.....come on................I am gettting screwed!

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:26 am

It's kind of creepy that these advertisers have access in some form (cookies, web history-who knows)that they can see what sites you go to and can customize advertising to what you are interested in. What else can they access?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:37 am

My pop ups have absolutely nothing to do with me or my surfing priorities.

And my wife basically NEVER gets on my laptop. (she has 2 of her own!)

One of my pop-ups is for University of Fenix and everyone here knows I never went to college and am too stupid to ever think of it.

Another was for a game download. I NEVER download games. EVER! I never play a game on line. (ie Yahoo...)

See, if it was my surfing history it would be women, crosswords, women, sports, women, and funny pictures.

No pop ups for any of those.

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Willie, you don't want me to answer that do you......   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:37 am

I think everyone on here knows that if they are on an electromagnetic device it all open acess if someone wants it bad enough. Now, as far as the computers and programs we use, if you don't close the lopholes on every program you are open to monitoring.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:46 am

THEstjoemfan wrote:
My pop ups have absolutely nothing to do with me or my surfing priorities.

And my wife basically NEVER gets on my laptop. (she has 2 of her own!)

One of my pop-ups is for University of Fenix and everyone here knows I never went to college and am too stupid to ever think of it.

Another was for a game download. I NEVER download games. EVER! I never play a game on line. (ie Yahoo...)

See, if it was my surfing history it would be women, crosswords, women, sports, women, and funny pictures.

No pop ups for any of those.

Sounds like you are due for some thong ads. My banners have been pretty dead-on although today's has primarily been for a point of sale system which I would never use. That said I run a company so I can't really say it is completely off base.

1umgoblue85 wrote:
I think everyone on here knows that if they are on an electromagnetic device it all open acess if someone wants it bad enough. Now, as far as the computers and programs we use, if you don't close the lopholes on every program you are open to monitoring.

I am not naive enough to think people cannot access my info. Hell hackers get into the government's systems all of the time so my computer would be easy for some of those guys. I am just more creeped out by the relative ease and apparently legal methods advertisers can access my info.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:25 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
Admin what are you doing on your computer?

Ju8st throwing an idea out there. Could Admin be a cross-dresser? Remember, I am a WELL-QUALIFIED Social Worker who specializes in the Mental Health Field. Hmmm, maybe I just outted Admin...

Crying or Very sad

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:30 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
WillieMfan wrote:

Ju8st throwing an idea out there. Could Admin be a cross-dresser? Remember, I am a WELL-QUALIFIED Social Worker who specializes in the Mental Health Field. Hmmm, maybe I just outted Admin...

Crying or Very sad

And he did have the vagina shortcut on his desk top.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:34 pm

Was that vagina shortcut a "how to" file? lol

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:04 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:
WillieMfan wrote:

Crying or Very sad

And he did have the vagina shortcut on his desk top.

Ha ha!! F-ing hilarious.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Ut oh, I've just outted Admin, or shall we start referring to him as "Miss Admin"?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:59 pm

hahaha wow
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Very funny.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Ha. Ha. Ha.

Very funny.

Sounds like someone has got their panties in a bunch...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Okay 2ndcomingof Bo   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:38 pm

I did LMAO @ your post about Admin's crossdressing. That was funny. No Offense Admin. Just had to laugh.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Neutral
THEstjoemfan wrote:
Was that vagina shortcut a "how to" file? lol

I hope that it was "How to douche"...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong   OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: In the ad under the banner, you can buy a LSU thong
Page 1 of 1