Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remember this guy?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Remember this guy? Empty
PostSubject: Remember this guy?   Remember this guy? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:26 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2664684-hype-tape-superstar-sam-mcguffies-crazy-journey-from-cfb-to-nflto-olympics?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=recruiting#

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Remember this guy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember this guy?   Remember this guy? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 8:08 pm

Good luck to him. I always liked him and didn't have any I'll feelings when he left. Rooted for him at Rice.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Remember this guy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember this guy?   Remember this guy? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 8:32 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Good luck to him.  I always liked him and didn't have any I'll feelings when he left.  Rooted for him at Rice.

Me too.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Remember this guy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember this guy?   Remember this guy? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 3:23 am

wshoes wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Good luck to him.  I always liked him and didn't have any I'll feelings when he left.  Rooted for him at Rice.

Me too.

Me three, Rich Clod OTOH....

Well I never had ill feelings towards him either.  It was Martin's fault trying to fit a square-peg in a round hole.  And Coach Carr's, he didn't help any either.  Rich Clod just wanted to change too much right away, you don't do that right away at a place like Michigan.  No I'm not talking about read-option vs. pro-style, I'm talking about the traditions.  He had no respect for them, he wanted to leave his own mark on Michigan football.  You need to do it on the field first big guy, then we would have fallen in love with your back-woods personality.  3-9 in year one did you in.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Remember this guy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember this guy?   Remember this guy? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 7:22 am

Lllloyd Carr and his shitty cotarie of supporters destroyed any chance for a successful transition to Coach Rodriguez, and damaged the Michigan reputation for seven years.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Remember this guy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember this guy?   Remember this guy? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:55 pm

I can't totally refute that but I only think that was a factor.

But remember, this thread is about McGuffie.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Remember this guy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember this guy?   Remember this guy? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 3:22 pm

Lloyd Carr sabotaged RR at every turn ... it is all documented... RR helped in his demise as well by being stubborn regarding the defense ...
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Remember this guy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember this guy?   Remember this guy? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:59 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Lloyd Carr sabotaged RR at every turn ... it is all documented... RR helped in his demise as well by being stubborn regarding the defense ...

It wasn't just the defense...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Remember this guy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember this guy?   Remember this guy? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:

It wasn't just the defense...

It was to me. The Illinois game was the last straw.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Remember this guy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember this guy?   Remember this guy? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:02 pm

The illinois game wasn't even our worst defensive effort even given the final score (which was a little inflated by the OTs). We did stop them from scoring 3 or 4 times I think. There were other games where we almost never stopped the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remember this guy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember this guy?   Remember this guy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember this guy?
Page 1 of 1