Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuff like this honestly warms my heart...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

Stuff like this honestly warms my heart... Empty
PostSubject: Stuff like this honestly warms my heart...   Stuff like this honestly warms my heart... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:56 pm

...particularly when happened upon in unexpected places, such as it did while I was logging on to AOL to check my personal e-mail. And it makes me prouder still to be a U-M alum and Maize-n-Blue fanatic:

http://www.aol.com/video/view/586440f2ad5cd325edece314/
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Stuff like this honestly warms my heart...   Stuff like this honestly warms my heart... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 6:12 pm

Very nice Mike. I saw an earlier feature on him when he was announced at the Big House. So great that sports can be used this way.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Stuff like this honestly warms my heart...   Stuff like this honestly warms my heart... EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 5:16 am

michmike wrote:
...particularly when happened upon in unexpected places, such as it did while I was logging on to AOL to check my personal e-mail.  And it makes me prouder still to be a U-M alum and Maize-n-Blue fanatic:

http://www.aol.com/video/view/586440f2ad5cd325edece314/

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff like this honestly warms my heart...   Stuff like this honestly warms my heart... Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuff like this honestly warms my heart...
Page 1 of 1