Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone been to Purdue before?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Anyone been to Purdue before? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone been to Purdue before?   Anyone been to Purdue before? EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 8:20 am

Planning on heading to Purdue in a week.

Has anyone been there before? I might go without tickets and scalp but have never been there.

Are tickets available on the street like they are at Michigan? I've got to believe they are but don't know.

Is anyone else thinking about going?

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to Purdue before?   Anyone been to Purdue before? EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 2:40 pm

I am. Maybe. It's about 7-8 hours round-trip driving for me, day-tripable. I was going to ask the same Qs.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to Purdue before?   Anyone been to Purdue before? EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 2:57 pm

Joe, I was going to go but a family commitment came up. Tickets will be in fairly high demand because it's Michigan and Purdue is still in their '"excited about their new coach phase."
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to Purdue before?   Anyone been to Purdue before? EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 5:24 pm

Tickets will be available by scalpers. It's a small stadium but great views from all seats. Really good tailgating too.

I was planning on making the trip, it's only about an hour and a half from me, but my daughter is getting married the next week, so we have to much going on.

FYI, my daughter wanted a fall wedding, and she was smart enough to schedule it during the UM bye week. Of course her dad nudged her toward that date.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to Purdue before?   Anyone been to Purdue before? EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 5:53 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Tickets will be available by scalpers.  It's a small stadium but great views from all seats.  Really good tailgating too.  

I was planning on making the trip, it's only about an hour and a half from me, but my daughter is getting married the next week, so we have to much going on.

FYI, my daughter wanted a fall wedding, and she was smart enough to schedule it during the UM bye week.  Of course her dad nudged her toward that date.

By "nudged" I assume you mean that you told her that you'd pay for the wedding only on that weekend?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to Purdue before?   Anyone been to Purdue before? EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 6:19 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Tickets will be available by scalpers.  It's a small stadium but great views from all seats.  Really good tailgating too.  

FYI, my daughter wanted a fall wedding, and she was smart enough to schedule it during the UM bye week.  Of course her dad nudged her toward that date.

By "nudged" I assume you mean that you told her that you'd pay for the wedding only on that weekend?

Sounds about right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to Purdue before?   Anyone been to Purdue before? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone been to Purdue before?
Page 1 of 1