Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: You can take the thug out of ohio state but not the ohio state out of the thug.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

OT: You can take the thug out of ohio state but not the ohio state out of the thug. Empty
PostSubject: OT: You can take the thug out of ohio state but not the ohio state out of the thug.   OT: You can take the thug out of ohio state but not the ohio state out of the thug. EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 10:34 pm

http://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2017/10/30/dallas-cowboys-ezekiel-elliott-suspension-appeal-injunction-restraining-order-failla-crotty-mazzant-district-court/

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

OT: You can take the thug out of ohio state but not the ohio state out of the thug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT: You can take the thug out of ohio state but not the ohio state out of the thug.   OT: You can take the thug out of ohio state but not the ohio state out of the thug. EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 6:13 am

IMO the NFL over stepped their authority with the 6 game suspension. However, I hate all things Cowboys and OSU related, so I'm ok with Elliot being suspended.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: You can take the thug out of ohio state but not the ohio state out of the thug.   OT: You can take the thug out of ohio state but not the ohio state out of the thug. EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 7:30 pm

I can't give you enough upvotes for this comment! cheers
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: OT: You can take the thug out of ohio state but not the ohio state out of the thug.   OT: You can take the thug out of ohio state but not the ohio state out of the thug. EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 7:35 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
IMO the NFL over stepped their authority with the 6 game suspension.  However, I hate all things Cowboys and OSU related, so I'm ok with Elliot being suspended.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: You can take the thug out of ohio state but not the ohio state out of the thug.   OT: You can take the thug out of ohio state but not the ohio state out of the thug. Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: You can take the thug out of ohio state but not the ohio state out of the thug.
Page 1 of 1