Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beilein may be the best BB coach in the B1G

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Beilein may be the best BB coach in the B1G Empty
PostSubject: Beilein may be the best BB coach in the B1G   Beilein may be the best BB coach in the B1G EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 3:29 pm

He turns 3 stars into early NBA entries, while Izzo turns 5 stars into seniors.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Beilein may be the best BB coach in the B1G   Beilein may be the best BB coach in the B1G EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 3:38 pm

I wish he was 10 years younger!!!
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Beilein may be the best BB coach in the B1G   Beilein may be the best BB coach in the B1G EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 5:25 pm

Simply the best!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Beilein may be the best BB coach in the B1G   Beilein may be the best BB coach in the B1G EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 1:07 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
He turns 3 stars into early NBA entries, while Izzo turns 5 stars into seniors.

Turning 5 stars into seniors isn't necessarily a bad thing. Most, but not all 5 stars have plans to leave early but some are indifferent and just want to get to the NBA someday when they feel they are ready. I think it's actually a credit to Izzo that he can get kids who have probably been standout stars and have been put on pedestals their entire young lives to buy into a team mentality.

That said, I understand the point you were trying to make and I definitely agree in part. And the amazing thing is that I think you're the first to really mention it yet we've all been seeing it happen for years.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Beilein may be the best BB coach in the B1G   Beilein may be the best BB coach in the B1G EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 1:34 pm

Unfortunately it's the opposite in football. We get the high rated recruits and some asshole up the road turns 2 and 3 stars into good players.

PostSubject: Re: Beilein may be the best BB coach in the B1G   Beilein may be the best BB coach in the B1G Empty

Back to top Go down

Beilein may be the best BB coach in the B1G
Page 1 of 1