Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UM has compeition in state

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

UM has compeition in state Empty
PostSubject: UM has compeition in state   UM has compeition in state EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:45 am

On a serious note, I know most of are starting to really hate MSU. This is not meant as a MSU bashing thread, but it does relate to UM football and we have to be aware of what they are doing.

MSU is going to upgrade their stadium facilities. They are adding new scoreboards and seating.However, they are raising ticket prices too. That may be their downfall. They don't fill the place or sell out against lower opponents.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2012/01/michigan-state-scoreboard-video-screen-spartans-stadium/1

I am glad Hoke has taken back the state for recruiting! We need that in the worst way.
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Ticket prices link attached   UM has compeition in state EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:47 am

I forgot to add this.http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120126/SPORTS0202/201260480/Michigan-State-raises-football-ticket-prices?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CSports%7Cp
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: I don't   UM has compeition in state EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:12 pm

get it. Why put both scoreboards in the same end zone???? What the hell are the people in that end zone going to look at? The LED Banner has real shot of coming off a gaudy as well. We will have to wait an see how it is used but I could see it being used for advertising.
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: You had better believe advertising will be used!   UM has compeition in state EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Great point! They will do anything to get some extra cash. However, they have to pay for the upgrades somehow.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: I am pretty sure   UM has compeition in state EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:25 pm

That the North End Zone will have the 2 as shown in one picture.

The South End Zone will have the other larger screen.

If you read it they say "2-er-smaller scoreboards in the other end zone."

So the 1 behemoth in the South and the 2 smaller but new ones in the north.

I hope I have the directions correct. I think I do.

But they're still going to have advertising up by the scoreboards.

Have you been there? It's like a high school stadium right now. They need some upgrades there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UM has compeition in state   UM has compeition in state Empty

Back to top Go down

UM has compeition in state
Page 1 of 1