Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ESPN, anyone watch tonight?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

ESPN, anyone watch tonight? Empty
PostSubject: ESPN, anyone watch tonight?   ESPN, anyone watch tonight? EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 11:13 pm

Dantonio could be in big trouble. I hope to God shit like this is NOT uncovered here (and Gibbons, et al, are known, so I'm talking covered up).

NOTE: I omitted the "NOT" when I originally wrote this late Friday night.

Last edited by dwoody on Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: ESPN, anyone watch tonight?   ESPN, anyone watch tonight? EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 5:07 am

dwoody wrote:
Dantonio could be in big trouble. I hope to God shit like this is uncovered here (and Gibbons, et al, are known, so I'm talking covered up).

*isn't

fyp
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Outside the lines report.   ESPN, anyone watch tonight? EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 5:22 am

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/22214566/pattern-denial-inaction-information-suppression-michigan-state-goes-larry-nassar-case-espn

Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: ESPN, anyone watch tonight?   ESPN, anyone watch tonight? EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 9:30 am

Yes, I watched (some of) it.  But fellow posters, please understand: this entire Nassar/MSU situation I find too repulsive/repugnant/morbid to comment on. And so will not...
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: ESPN, anyone watch tonight?   ESPN, anyone watch tonight? EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 9:44 am

dwoody wrote:
Dantonio could be in big trouble. I hope to God shit like this is uncovered here (and Gibbons, et al, are known, so I'm talking covered up).

I hate to say this, and I do not personally know anything about this terrible stuff, but I will bet you that we are next!!  Who just got fired at Arizona, for what reason and where did he coach before Arizona??   I hope and prey that JH or members of his current/past staffs  are not found to be a part of this ugly crap!!!!!

Has nothing to do with the subject matter, but fire Drevno!!!cheers lol!

Go Blue!!!   Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESPN, anyone watch tonight?   ESPN, anyone watch tonight? Empty

Back to top Go down

ESPN, anyone watch tonight?
Page 1 of 1