Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teske

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Teske Empty
PostSubject: Teske   Teske EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 6:19 pm

Kicking ass and taking names!
Most improved player this year.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Teske Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teske   Teske EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 6:23 pm

dwoody wrote:
Kicking ass and taking names!
Most improved player this year.
Maybe in the country, not just the B1G.
Back to top Go down
michmike

Teske Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teske   Teske EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 8:08 pm

Can't argue that, but hey---his fellow BIG-MAN teammate from across the "pond" has improved over where he was this time last year, too!!!

If Mo and Jon are even REMOTELY as (seemingly) interchangeable as they were tonight, we are in for a LONG evening---as in, a late hit-the-sack time on April 2!!!

Great as both were in this tournament, and MAAR, and field-general Z (even at the stripe!), however, I don't think anyone will disagree that the biggest turnaround this season---and reason for very HIGH Big Dance hopes---is our DEFENSE.  Unlike any team JB has fielded (at U-M anyway).
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Teske Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teske   Teske EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 9:03 pm

April 2nd will be my 30th wedding anniversary so it would be great to celebrate twice that night.

In 1989 we went to DC to celebrate our first anniversary and we were sitting in a nice restaurant on the evening of April 1st and my wife noticed my distraction and turned to see that I could see the UM/Ill game on the tv in the bar. She said "is this going to be our anniversary every year". I said "I sure hope so".
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Teske Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teske   Teske EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:43 pm

My brother-in-law laughed me out of the room today but I stand by my statement that Teske has turned into everything that I hoped Doyle would be and more. Teske played like a bigger poor-man's McGary (in terms of efficiency) during the last two weeks. He has been as serviceable of a player as I can remember coming off the bench (not name duncan) in a long time.

I'm not saying Teske = McGary. I'm not even implying it. I'm saying he's somewhere between where I thought Doyle's ceiling could have been and where McGary played during the 2013 run.

The bench has been outstanding and I could ramble for days on that topic but that's not what this thread is for.

Teske Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teske   Teske Empty

Back to top Go down

Teske
Page 1 of 1