Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain... Empty
PostSubject: The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain...   The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain... EmptySat May 05, 2018 12:01 am

...about their taxes going to fund a bunch of football players going on vacation show them this.

https://247sports.com/college/michigan/Bolt/LOOK-Jim-Harbaugh-reveals-donors-for-Rome-Paris-trips-117945750?utm_source=247Sports%20Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=180504_074936_Michigan%20Wolverines&utm_content=Image&liveconnect=AE-2C-B5-60-E6-B8-DB-92-BA-57-69-39-11-34-90-CE180504_074936MichiganWolverines

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain...   The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain... EmptyMon May 07, 2018 6:59 pm

I've never heard anyone say taxes funded the trips.  It's been well known that rich donors paid for it, we just didn't know who they were.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain...   The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain... EmptyTue May 08, 2018 4:17 am

You don't know any sparty fans....
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain...   The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain... EmptyTue May 08, 2018 9:52 am

Trip entirely paid for by donors. Soarties are jealous.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain...   The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain... EmptyTue May 08, 2018 10:45 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:

I think you let the sparties get under your skin way too much. Sounds like they have some rent free space in your noggin.

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain...   The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain... EmptyTue May 08, 2018 9:02 pm

joe wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:

I think you let the sparties get under your skin way too much. Sounds like they have some rent free space in your noggin.

Nah, I just am friends with too many.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain...   The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain... EmptyWed May 09, 2018 12:43 am

You need new friends
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain...   The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain... EmptyWed May 09, 2018 3:11 am

joe wrote:
You need new friends

I met them early in life but I hear ya....

Such is life when you grew up halfway between Ann Arbor and east landfill....
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain...   The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain... EmptyWed May 09, 2018 11:42 am

Ask them if they'd rather the taxpayers pay for Michigan kids to go to France or for the taxpayers pay for msu and Nassar's evil doings.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain...   The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain... EmptyWed May 09, 2018 4:16 pm

I have and they have 1 of 2 cookie-cutter replies. "I don't want to talk about that" is one and the other is "Nassar did his undergrad at Michigan." Of course my reply to that is Nassar was fine when he left Michigan, you screwed him up, gave him a Doctorate, and paid him for 20 years....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain...   The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain... Empty

Back to top Go down

The next time that you hear a Michigan resident complain...
Page 1 of 1