Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Braylons brother is a PWO.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Braylons brother is a PWO. Empty
PostSubject: Braylons brother is a PWO.   Braylons brother is a PWO. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 2:07 pm

https://247sports.com/college/michigan/Article/Berkley-Edwards-will-join-Michigan-as-a-grad-transfer-and-fulfill-his-lifelong-dream-of-following-in-his-dads-and-brothers-footsteps-119221576/?utm_source=247Sports%20Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=180621_073902_Michigan%20Wolverines&utm_content=Image&liveconnect=AE-2C-B5-60-E6-B8-DB-92-BA-57-69-39-11-34-90-CE180621_073902MichiganWolverines

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?

Last edited by Bo 2.0 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Braylons brother is a PWO.   Braylons brother is a PWO. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 6:11 am

It's his brother not his kid.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Braylons brother is a PWO.   Braylons brother is a PWO. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 1:18 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
It's his brother not his kid.

My bad, good catch 'fish...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
flabluefan1

PostSubject: Re: Braylons brother is a PWO.   Braylons brother is a PWO. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 2:50 pm

I guess I can understand that. Kid grew up in a UM family with a dad and brother both big UM stars. I've seen him play a little bit. He's got good speed but is small and not particularly shifty. Don't know abut his hands but you'd think that with his speed if he could catch the ball he'd have been used more on 3d down.

Guess he figured he wasn't going to be used much at CMU so why not end up as a Wolverine?
Back to top Go down
flabluefan1

PostSubject: Jeff George Jr   Braylons brother is a PWO. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 2:55 pm

Really baffling why he is coming to UM. He has no ties to the school. He has no chance to play. At least he got some PT at Illinois where his Dad was a great if a bit flaky QB. Dad had one of the quickest releases I've ever seen and a very strong and accurate arm. Jr. didn't show me any of that. Oh well, he must have his reasons.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Braylons brother is a PWO.   Braylons brother is a PWO. EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 2:14 am

flabluefan1 wrote:
I guess I can understand that.  Kid grew up in a UM family with a dad and brother both big UM stars.  I've seen him play a little bit.  He's got good speed but is small and  not particularly shifty.  Don't know abut his hands but you'd think that with his speed if he could catch the ball he'd have been used more on 3d down.  

Guess he figured he wasn't going to be used much at CMU so why not end up as a Wolverine?  

A Michigan graduate degree, plus the experience of running out of the tunnel and touching the banner.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
flabluefan1

PostSubject: Re: Braylons brother is a PWO.   Braylons brother is a PWO. EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 12:52 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Braylons brother is a PWO.   Braylons brother is a PWO. Empty

Back to top Go down

Braylons brother is a PWO.
Page 1 of 1