Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That offensive line is pathetic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

That offensive line is pathetic Empty
PostSubject: That offensive line is pathetic   That offensive line is pathetic EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 9:50 pm

How in the hell did Higdon get 900 yrds last year he must have got 600 against division II teams. because these guys couldn't block out the sun.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That offensive line is pathetic   That offensive line is pathetic EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 9:55 pm

The left side of the line has gotten beaten of the ball the whole day.. Bredesen has whiffed on about 3 blocks. Yet the OC keeps trying to run to the left. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: That offensive line is pathetic   That offensive line is pathetic EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 3:06 pm

zero quality depth. They have missed on far too OL recruits over the last 6 years. Sick of hearing that a kid has potential. Sick of hearing about upside.

Karsen Barnhardt is playing at my high shcool team tonight (edwardsburg) and the only reason I am tempted to go would be to see him get pushed around. Just like the way Edwardsburg pushed around Jaylen Mayfield last year in the state championship game.

But his upside right?????

smeh

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: That offensive line is pathetic   That offensive line is pathetic EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 3:07 pm

Lets talk upside kids over the last few classes (particularly JH kids) and tell me one "upside" kid that is crushing it right now for us.

joe

PostSubject: Re: That offensive line is pathetic   That offensive line is pathetic EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 7:18 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
zero quality depth. They have missed on far too OL recruits over the last 6 years. Sick of hearing that a kid has potential. Sick of hearing about upside.

Karsen Barnhardt is playing at my high shcool team tonight (edwardsburg) and the only reason I am tempted to go would be to see him get pushed around. Just like the way Edwardsburg pushed around Jaylen Mayfield last year in the state championship game.

But his upside right?????

smeh

are you in michigan?

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: That offensive line is pathetic   That offensive line is pathetic EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 7:29 pm

Barnhart is getting owned. Looks absolutely terrible. I want nothing more than for him to be good but he’s not. I don’t see mattison yet either. He lives in edwardsburg so I thought he we would be here.

PostSubject: Re: That offensive line is pathetic   That offensive line is pathetic Empty

Back to top Go down

That offensive line is pathetic
Page 1 of 1