Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twitter is evil....AGAIN.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Twitter is evil....AGAIN. Empty
PostSubject: Twitter is evil....AGAIN.   Twitter is evil....AGAIN. EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 6:28 pm

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24567719/big-ten-network-suspends-braylon-edwards-michigan-criticism

I, very casually (meaning only ran into him a couple times at bars) knew Braylon. He was always surrounded by his "boys" (not UM football players) but he was always cool to me. He is outspoken and well everyone knows how I feel about Twitter.

Let me pontificate something here, what if Twitter existed back in Mike Hart's day? How ugly would that have gotten?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Twitter is evil....AGAIN.   Twitter is evil....AGAIN. EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 7:24 pm

Well Mike is about 5 times smarter than Braylon.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Twitter is evil....AGAIN.   Twitter is evil....AGAIN. EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 7:41 pm

wshoes wrote:

Lest I remind you about the Lil'brother comment.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Twitter is evil....AGAIN.   Twitter is evil....AGAIN. EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 8:12 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

Lest I remind you about the Lil'brother comment.

And ? It was made after the game when emotions are always high ! Braylon’s comments are just stupid and show his lack of class and intelligence. Hard to believe that Stan is his father .
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Twitter is evil....AGAIN.   Twitter is evil....AGAIN. EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 9:25 pm

Stanley had class. Braylon not so much.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Twitter is evil....AGAIN.   Twitter is evil....AGAIN. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 3:20 am

Never said Braylon had class, never said Hart had any either (but Hart was 20 when Lil'Brother happened). Braylons comments reminded me of most Walmart fans that I know. Couldn't believe that a UM alum, even if he was a football player, would say that. Of course to his credit (even though it is minimal) he deleted it immediately after posting. Problem is that once something is on the internet it's there forever.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Twitter is evil....AGAIN.   Twitter is evil....AGAIN. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 6:43 am

So maybe it's the internent, not twitter, that's evil. Or, maybe neither is evil nor good, but simply another arena where a person can make an ass of his/herself.

Last edited by dwoody on Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Twitter is evil....AGAIN.   Twitter is evil....AGAIN. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 2:01 pm

If I'm not mistaken that "little brother" thing was said by Danprickio the day before.

It was mistakenly believed that Hart was the first to use the term.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Twitter is evil....AGAIN.   Twitter is evil....AGAIN. EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 8:51 am

If you listen to the entire "Little Brother" clip, when Mike is asked something to the effect of does he really mean it, he says that's what they call themselves and Joe is right he was not the first one to use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twitter is evil....AGAIN.   Twitter is evil....AGAIN. Empty

Back to top Go down

Twitter is evil....AGAIN.
Page 1 of 1