Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gary injury.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Gary injury. Empty
PostSubject: Gary injury.   Gary injury. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 5:51 pm

I really don't know many details. All we really know is that he left yesterdays game and did not return. Well my first babysitter just contacted me and said that she was at the U for an MRI but her appointment got bumped back because Gary needed an MRI on his wrist. Please note, this is not from State St.

I remember thinking yesterday that the defense seemed to be playing better without Gary. Yes I know that makes absolutely zero sense....
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Gary injury. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary injury.   Gary injury. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 10:47 pm

I thought he returned
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Gary injury. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary injury.   Gary injury. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 12:12 am

joe wrote:
I thought he returned

You're right, he did. Apparently he still required an MRI to see what is going on though. The individual who told me this (re: the MRI) has absolutely no reason to lie to me. Therefore I'm kind of assuming that Gary had a shot of something during the game which enabled him to come back (like in "Varsity Blues"). The MRI was to see the status of the wrist.

But for the life of me I don't recall seeing Gary out on the field after that injury. How could I not notice him? Was he just ineffective? Or was I blind?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Gary injury. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary injury.   Gary injury. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 1:25 am

FWIW, I remember him back after he went out, but can't recall when. Announcers weren't talking about Gary being gone late in the game, right?
Back to top Go down
michmike

Gary injury. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary injury.   Gary injury. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 7:48 am

Bo2 and Woody--- I, too, saw him return, to the sidelines AND to the field, after leaving for the locker room. And whilst I, too, have wondered why we don't see more of our defense's (supposedly) best player, while Superman Chase seems in on every great play, it's no doubt a by-product of the additional ATTENTION (read: double-teaming) Gary so often receives (and still makes backfield tackles despite). Not to mention OC's running plays away from his side out of fear.

We have two great, and one very-good-and-up-and-coming FRESHMAN (Aidan), DE's. While you simply can't teach Chase's motor, leadership or enthusiasm, we'll be fine going forward, if Vilain can shake the injury bug (and live up to his name, in OPPONENTS' viewpoints).

I'm also heartened by the way Rashan has been mentoring Aidan "almost like a brother", to use his words (notice I didn't use the phrase "LITTLE brother"; that's taken/reserved)...much as Taco and Chris did him (R.G.) two years ago.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Gary injury. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary injury.   Gary injury. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 8:25 pm

https://247sports.com/college/michigan/Article/Michigan-footballs-Rashan-Gary-Chris-Evans-both-questionable-for-Saturdays-game-against-Maryland-122782192/?utm_source=247Sports%20Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=181001_191027_Michigan%20Wolverines&utm_content=Image&liveconnect=AE-2C-B5-60-E6-B8-DB-92-BA-57-69-39-11-34-90-CE181001_191027MichiganWolverines

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gary injury. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary injury.   Gary injury. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gary injury.
Page 1 of 1