Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anybody notice how McGary, Stauskas, and GR III

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Anybody notice how McGary, Stauskas, and GR III Empty
PostSubject: Anybody notice how McGary, Stauskas, and GR III   Anybody notice how McGary, Stauskas, and GR III EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:35 am

did this week. McGary scored 12 to help lead Brewster to the prep "national" c-ship, Stauskas scored 19 as his team won the New England Prep School Class AA c-ship, and Glenn scored 24 as his team won an Illinois state c-ship. The future is very bright for Michigan as dark clouds gather over E. Landfill!!
Back to top Go down
CharlotteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Anybody notice how McGary, Stauskas, and GR III   Anybody notice how McGary, Stauskas, and GR III EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:18 am

Yeah but im skeptical how McGary who is supposed to be this ABSOLUTE stud, cant even start on his team. just prepares me for disappointment to all the hype.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody notice how McGary, Stauskas, and GR III   Anybody notice how McGary, Stauskas, and GR III EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:08 pm

A ***** is a *****. We are all very excited about the *s on the teams 133 and 134, so why not be excited about McGary?
Back to top Go down
CharlotteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Anybody notice how McGary, Stauskas, and GR III   Anybody notice how McGary, Stauskas, and GR III EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:39 pm

I'm not saying I'm not excited about him. But I was more excited when he was considered arguably the best player in the country. Now he isn't even a top 5 on his team. Personally I was never as excited as everybody else, because he still isn't what this Michigan team needs, which is a BIG guy who can play defense and occupy space down low. All he is is another kid who is going to put up 50 3 pointers a game. Lets just hope he can make more than the guys we have now.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Anybody notice how McGary, Stauskas, and GR III   Anybody notice how McGary, Stauskas, and GR III EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:29 pm

CharlotteGuy wrote:
Yeah but im skeptical how McGary who is supposed to be this ABSOLUTE stud, cant even start on his team. just prepares me for disappointment to all the hype.

I did not realize he was no longer starting. I know he had dropped a bit on the recruiting sites but did not know he was no longer starting.

dwoody2 wrote:
A ***** is a *****. We are all very excited about the *s on the teams 133 and 134, so why not be excited about McGary?

That's great you want to censor your posts but you might want to include enough letters so the adults can figure out what the hell you are talking about.

CharlotteGuy wrote:
I'm not saying I'm not excited about him. But I was more excited when he was considered arguably the best player in the country. Now he isn't even a top 5 on his team. Personally I was never as excited as everybody else, because he still isn't what this Michigan team needs, which is a BIG guy who can play defense and occupy space down low. All he is is another kid who is going to put up 50 3 pointers a game. Lets just hope he can make more than the guys we have now.

Again, I did not realize he was a perimeter player. I am pretty sure he plays in the post. I agree he does not seem to be a defensive player but I am pretty sure he has the game to play down low. We are talking about Mitch right????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody notice how McGary, Stauskas, and GR III   Anybody notice how McGary, Stauskas, and GR III Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody notice how McGary, Stauskas, and GR III
Page 1 of 1