Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some M Football info/rumors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Some M Football info/rumors Empty
PostSubject: Some M Football info/rumors   Some M Football info/rumors EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 2:24 pm

https://wolverineswire.com/2019/01/05/saturday-thoughts-catching-up-on-some-michigan-football-happenings/?fbclid=IwAR0qj_sQqJXr_rQnuIo5SJiNh7E0kAtsHHa-xatk5Yba6v1uhkkUuyWutKQ

Bill
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Some M Football info/rumors   Some M Football info/rumors EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 8:22 pm

for the love of god hire a bonafide OC that puts up numbers. Of course this is MICHIGAN and we run the ball but I'd be okay seeing them throw the ball deep at least 8 times a game. It's what MICHIGAN has been missing since I've been a fan.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Some M Football info/rumors   Some M Football info/rumors EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 8:38 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
for the love of god hire a bonafide OC that puts up numbers. Of course this is MICHIGAN and we run the ball but I'd be okay seeing them throw the ball deep at least 8 times a game. It's what MICHIGAN has been missing since I've been a fan.

Technically Lloyd actually went deep I'm estimating 4 or 5 times a game (still not enough) but I actually called it every time in the student section. I'd see Braylon line-up one-on-one and just blow by the CB. I'd yell Braylon and sure enough Henne would go to Braylon. All of the stiudents would look at my like "How did you know that was coming?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some M Football info/rumors   Some M Football info/rumors Empty

Back to top Go down

Some M Football info/rumors
Page 1 of 1