Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spartans go down to IU

Go down 
+2
joe
the artist formally known
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Spartans go down to IU Empty
PostSubject: Spartans go down to IU   Spartans go down to IU EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 9:43 pm

Spartans lose in OT to IU at home, tough gutsy outing by Indiana, playing with out a top forward who was hurt early MSU has issue at the FT line and you know Tommy aint going to be happy
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Spartans go down to IU   Spartans go down to IU EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 10:10 pm

Watched that. I'd be lying if I said I was sad about it.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Spartans go down to IU   Spartans go down to IU EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 10:26 pm

Back in a first place tie. Also I'll bet MSU is ranked higher than UM on Monday because the press loves them some izzo
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Spartans go down to IU   Spartans go down to IU EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 1:42 am

Ratings are nothing. By The touney, the top B1G will be in the 8-12 range, with 4-5 losses. Tourney winner could be a 2-seed.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Spartans go down to IU   Spartans go down to IU EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 8:56 am

dwoody wrote:
Ratings are nothing. By The touney, the top B1G will be in the 8-12 range, with 4-5 losses. Tourney winner could be a 2-seed.

I know but it is irritating
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Spartans go down to IU   Spartans go down to IU EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 10:19 am

All of a sudden the Big 10 is a 4 team race.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Spartans go down to IU   Spartans go down to IU EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 1:43 pm

Purdue showing some life.........9-1 in their last 10 games even beating Sparty. Maybe it's a blessing we don't play them again during the regular season.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Spartans go down to IU   Spartans go down to IU EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 2:15 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
Purdue showing some life.........9-1 in their last 10 games even beating Sparty. Maybe it's a blessing we don't play them again during the regular season.

It was definitely a blessing that we only played them at home and don't have to go to Mackey Arena. We also own a tiebreaker if we can get into that position with them at the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spartans go down to IU   Spartans go down to IU Empty

Back to top Go down

Spartans go down to IU
Page 1 of 1