Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Had to start my bracket with the round of 32

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flabluefan1

Had to start my bracket with the round of 32 Empty
PostSubject: Had to start my bracket with the round of 32   Had to start my bracket with the round of 32 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 6:48 pm

since I was tied up and didn't get to it before the first round was over. Only lost two games in that round. I thought MD would beat overrated LSU and I was almost right. Didn't know much about Texas Tech except they lost early in their conf tourney and picked Buff to beat them...big mistake. TTU is very good and it will take all UM has to beat them.

So my sweet 16 has Duke over VT, MSU blows by LSU, FSU beats Gonzaga again, UM scrapes by TTU, Oregon upsets VA, TN beats Purdue, NC beats Auburn, and Houston upsets KY.

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Had to start my bracket with the round of 32   Had to start my bracket with the round of 32 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 6:55 pm

flabluefan1 wrote:
since I was tied up and didn't get to it before the first  round was over.  Only lost two games in that round.  I thought MD would beat overrated LSU and I was almost right.  Didn't know much about Texas Tech  except they lost early in their conf tourney and picked Buff to beat them...big mistake.  TTU is very good and it will take all UM has to beat them.  

So my sweet 16 has Duke over VT, MSU blows by LSU, FSU beats Gonzaga again, UM scrapes by TTU, Oregon upsets VA, TN beats Purdue, NC beats Auburn, and Houston upsets  KY.  

MSU may beat LSU but it will not be a blowout.
Back to top Go down
flabluefan1

PostSubject: Re: Had to start my bracket with the round of 32   Had to start my bracket with the round of 32 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 8:49 pm

Maybe not but I've seen LSU several times and haven't been impressed. Florida beat them twice I think. MD should have beaten them. I'll stick with an easy win by MSU.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Had to start my bracket with the round of 32   Had to start my bracket with the round of 32 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 8:10 am

FBF--- decent picks. I take exception to only two: I agree with Fish that MSU will need to do MUCH more than walk out on the court to beat LSU (though I expect Sparty will win).  Secondly, with the first-round-1-vs-16-embarrassment monkey off their backs, I expect the VA Cavaliers to dismiss Oregon of the pathetic Pac-12.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Had to start my bracket with the round of 32   Had to start my bracket with the round of 32 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 8:14 am

michmike wrote:
FBF--- decent picks. I take exception to only two: I agree with Fish that MSU will need to do MUCH more than walk out on the court to beat LSU (though I expect Sparty will win).  Secondly, with the first-round-1-vs-16-embarrassment monkey off their backs, I expect the VA Cavaliers to dismiss Oregon of the pathetic Pac-12.

I also agree with you (FBF) that WE will have a tough game Thursday with TTU. They, too, play superb defense. Like Nick B. of MLive says---first one to 60 wins, but neither team may GET TO 60. A 55-52 final wouldn't stun me in the least.

Then again, neither would an 80-67 (us) final: remember our qualms and fears last year, after the miracle win over Houston, and facing an A&M squad fresh off a beat-down of UNC? All we could do is bury triples like mad, and blow their doors off, 99-73.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Had to start my bracket with the round of 32   Had to start my bracket with the round of 32 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 9:54 am

Speaking of brackets, here's a guy that still has the perfect bracket. He's a Michigan fan and look where he's got our team ending up!

https://www.ncaa.com/webview/news/basketball-men/bracketiq/2019-03-25/we-found-man-who-has-last-perfect-bracket-world-heres-what?param=mml_app&fbclid=IwAR14NhW7yEzupYt7FAN--5y_aDMqWntEK7B1piL-XDvuXKuaje2Hv1_h0qk

Last edited by MGOBLUEBC on Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flabluefan1

PostSubject: Re: Had to start my bracket with the round of 32   Had to start my bracket with the round of 32 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 2:05 pm

Agree VA has picked it up since the opening round. My picks were made after they struggled v Gardner Webb and Oregon blasted Wisconsin. Still Oregon is on a roll and has some very good players. Wooten? is it is a beast. It was a stretch when I made the pick but I'll stick with Oregon in the upset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had to start my bracket with the round of 32   Had to start my bracket with the round of 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Had to start my bracket with the round of 32
Page 1 of 1