Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many will Garza get tonight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

How many will Garza get tonight Empty
PostSubject: How many will Garza get tonight   How many will Garza get tonight EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:53 pm

having already played Michigan and know they have no way of stopping him, Garza should be good for 40 points at least. The Old Ali rope a dope , No defense let your opponent beat itself. No Livers No inside defense . Garza beat Michigan easy at Iowa bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: How many will Garza get tonight   How many will Garza get tonight EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 3:35 pm

Recent evidence suggests as many as he wants.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: How many will Garza get tonight   How many will Garza get tonight EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 4:25 pm

I predict he'll score 65 and we'll lose by 25. I'm not serious, but hoping to save the usual moaning and groaning when we lose as projected to on the road, and still without our best player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many will Garza get tonight   How many will Garza get tonight EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 11:40 pm

Michigan playing well while Iowa is on the power play 8-5 Howard pissed off about not calling traveking on GARZA

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: How many will Garza get tonight   How many will Garza get tonight EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 11:49 pm

Whoa! I left at 10 pm to watch Bill Maher. I’m glad I checked the board. Back to the game!
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: How many will Garza get tonight   How many will Garza get tonight EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 11:54 pm

As soon as I started watching, they’re playing shitty. For the good of the team, back to Bill.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: How many will Garza get tonight   How many will Garza get tonight EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 11:55 pm

I mean,a seven-point swing in a few brief seconds! I’m poison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many will Garza get tonight   How many will Garza get tonight EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 12:00 am

Woody your not poison 20-9 foul differential, thats poison.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many will Garza get tonight   How many will Garza get tonight EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 12:02 am

The worse part is maybe 2 of the 9 playing will see the floor next year

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many will Garza get tonight   How many will Garza get tonight EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 12:18 am

good effort on a road game , to many deficiency on this team . I like Howard sticking up for his team but giving up 5 points in a tight game is bad game management. Suspect Suspect Suspect

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: How many will Garza get tonight   How many will Garza get tonight EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 10:43 am

Thought it was a great effort against a team that has been on the uptick at the hell that has been the road in the Big Ten this year. They keep saying that Livers is looking better. I'm all for not rushing him back because a recurrence would be devastating, but boy could we use him!
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: How many will Garza get tonight   How many will Garza get tonight EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 10:55 am

At Iowa, Minnesota and Illinois, Michigan shot 17 free throws to 77 for the other teams. Not saying that's why we lost those games and I understand home teams usually get the advantage in calls but, this seems way out of wack to me.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: How many will Garza get tonight   How many will Garza get tonight EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 11:02 am

wshoes wrote:
Thought it was a great effort against a team that has been on the uptick at the hell that has been the road in the Big Ten this year. They keep saying that Livers is looking better. I'm all for not rushing him back because a recurrence would be devastating, but boy could we use him!

Indeed, indeed we could, Shoes.  But Mother Nature and Father Time will (hopefully) have the final say on his return date.

Meanwhile, last night's (not-at-all-unexpected*) cloud's silver lining was how Eli finally(!) became a genuine threat to our opponents.  (*-on the road in the B1G, as you note). And of course how we erased an 11-point deficit with an 18-point swing, to go up 7 in the second half, was encouraging as well.

We now begin a stretch of nine games, six at Crisler---and it is not at all presumptuous or uber-idealistic to expect seven (or eight) wins. We all remember what
our Purdue victim did at their place to Izzo's "dream team", whom we get at home this time. And two of the road games during the aforementioned stretch are at Nebraska and Northwestern: both quite winnable.  Particularly if Isaiah is back within the next week or so. (Here's hoping...)
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: How many will Garza get tonight   How many will Garza get tonight EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 12:30 pm

Unfortunately one of our "home games" (Rutgers) has been moved to New York. We do play well in NY and have fans there but still. The schedules does get much favorable as you say though.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: How many will Garza get tonight   How many will Garza get tonight EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 1:53 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
At Iowa, Minnesota and Illinois, Michigan shot 17 free throws to 77 for the other teams. Not saying that's why we lost those games and I understand home teams usually get the advantage in calls but, this seems way out of wack to me.

Couldn't agree with you MORE, BC.  It's a fact (or sure as hell seems so) that home teams in college hoops get the benefit of the referees' doubts, and consequently take more trips to the stripe.  But it does seem very strange--to the point of questioning the officiating--that in those three games the totals of awarded free throws should be THAT disparate...

Geezus, a NINE-to-TWO ratio (against us visitors)????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many will Garza get tonight   How many will Garza get tonight EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 2:58 pm

michmike wrote:
MGOBLUEBC wrote:

Couldn't agree with you MORE, BC.  It's a fact (or sure as hell seems so) that home teams in college hoops get the benefit of the referees' doubts, and consequently take more trips to the stripe.  But it does seem very strange--to the point of questioning the officiating--that in those three games the totals of awarded free throws should be THAT disparate...

Geezus, a NINE-to-TWO ratio (against us visitors)????

I would attribute it to the fact that all 3 of those team tried to feed the post in which Michigan has no answer for . the other teams big men are more athletic and quicker than any defender that guards them, so they tend to get fouled more often . That is why the difference in fouls

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many will Garza get tonight   How many will Garza get tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

How many will Garza get tonight
Page 1 of 1