Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And here's something I didn't think I would be saying...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

And here's something I didn't think I would be saying... Empty
PostSubject: And here's something I didn't think I would be saying...   And here's something I didn't think I would be saying... EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 1:56 pm

...but Artist's posts about danger w.r.t making the NCAA's suddenly doesn't seem ALL paranoia-driven.  With Illinois' sudden rise,
and still no Isaiah return in sight**,  tonight's hosting of Penn State is a MUST WIN.  We HAVE to have it. As well as "hold serve"
in all our other home games...including with MSU (sheez, if a 10-9 Purdue team can whack them...) and the Illini.

And almost as important that we sweep the two posh-Puffs roadies (at Nebraska, and at "blow-a-14-pt-lead-at-home" NW).

**-we've heard the "day-to-day" and "better each day" canned responses for long enough...eh?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

And here's something I didn't think I would be saying... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And here's something I didn't think I would be saying...   And here's something I didn't think I would be saying... EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 2:34 pm

I agree. We all have reason to panic. Losing at home to PSU means we are now looking at a sub .500 BT record, even if we win the rest of our home games save for MSU which really doesn't seem likely now.
Back to top Go down

And here's something I didn't think I would be saying...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: