Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

somebody needs to figure out WHY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

somebody needs to figure out WHY Empty
PostSubject: somebody needs to figure out WHY   somebody needs to figure out WHY EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 11:35 am

This team seem to go on a cold streak from the 9 minute to the 4 minute mark in each half. Is it because the are tire or is it because of the bench play at this time most team are making a run from that point on and Michigan is getting killed.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: somebody needs to figure out WHY   somebody needs to figure out WHY EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 2:40 pm

We can't knock down good looks with any consistency at all. We are a bad offensive basketball team. Coming to think it is a talent deficit more than anything else.

The hustle was absolutely there, contrary to some idiotic takes on the mgoblog forum.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: somebody needs to figure out WHY   somebody needs to figure out WHY EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 3:38 pm

I will disagree shoes. I didn't see the effort. I thought they looked like they didn't care. That's on the coach. I'm not very impressed with Howard's coaching yet. Why didn't we start fouling with 1:30 to go to try to catch up? Instead we let them dribble around for 30 seconds. We started fouling with :26 left and by then it was way too late.

But I did not see the hustle last night. If you think that's idiotic then I'll take that.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: somebody needs to figure out WHY   somebody needs to figure out WHY EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 6:57 pm

joe wrote:
I will disagree shoes. I didn't see the effort. I thought they looked like they didn't care. That's on the coach. I'm not very impressed with Howard's coaching yet. Why didn't we start fouling with 1:30 to go to try to catch up? Instead we let them dribble around for 30 seconds. We started fouling with :26 left and by then it was way too late.

But I did not see the hustle last night. If you think that's idiotic then I'll take that.

I was there, and I measure hustle by diving for loose balls, racing back on defense, aggressively rebounding ..... I saw all of that last night. Hell we out rebounded them and that is unusual for us.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: somebody needs to figure out WHY   somebody needs to figure out WHY EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 10:46 pm

We can agree to disagree.

If we play the same way Saturday I'll turn it off. I was so disappoint in the effort.

How many layups did we give up because we were too lazy to hedge or cross screens? That's effort. And I can only remember 1 guy going to the floor last night.

I'm extremely disappointed in this team. I can't believe I am saying that. I never say that.

PostSubject: Re: somebody needs to figure out WHY   somebody needs to figure out WHY Empty

Back to top Go down

somebody needs to figure out WHY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: