Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hockey completes the weekend sweep of MSU, 4-1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

Hockey completes the weekend sweep of MSU, 4-1 Empty
PostSubject: Hockey completes the weekend sweep of MSU, 4-1   Hockey completes the weekend sweep of MSU, 4-1 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 10:40 pm

Now 8-1-1 since Jan 1. What seemed hopeless in December, now at least seems possible (NCAA berth). Have to keep winning though. We were 20th coming in and considering auto bids, we probably need to get to 13th to get an at large spot.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Hockey completes the weekend sweep of MSU, 4-1   Hockey completes the weekend sweep of MSU, 4-1 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 3:01 am

True, anything can happen in hockey but typically there are usually only 1 or 2 non-qualifying auto-bids. That being said, I really don't see us getting an at-large bid. We're gonna have to win the B1G TEN tournament. At the beginning of the year the B1G looked dominating. However now it looks kinda saddish with only Penn State (#10 pairwise), ohio state (#12 pairwise), and minnesota (#15 pairwise) ahead of us. Basically it's win the B1G tournament, that's actually possible. However in order for that to happen we'll most likely need home ice (although e do play well on the road). In 1 game series home ice means a lot.

The next two weekends will be interesting.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Hockey completes the weekend sweep of MSU, 4-1   Hockey completes the weekend sweep of MSU, 4-1 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 5:37 pm

yes it looks like earlier in the season it was going to be pretty bad . they were fast and moved well but couldn't score. I think they could fare well in the Tournament.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hockey completes the weekend sweep of MSU, 4-1   Hockey completes the weekend sweep of MSU, 4-1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hockey completes the weekend sweep of MSU, 4-1
Page 1 of 1