Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the latest rousing edition of...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

In the latest rousing edition of... Empty
PostSubject: In the latest rousing edition of...   In the latest rousing edition of... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 4:45 am

...The Word on State St.

The talk is having 20,000 spectators at each home game. I'm not sure how that will be determined. There are over 20,000 students at each game so I'm not sure if the 20,000 figure is in addition to students or not. I can't imagine Social Distancing going over too well in a student section. I was informed that they are considering a lottery for which 4 games season ticket holders can get. So I'm "guessing" that Michigan currently has at least 40,000 people interested in season tickets this year (normally it is much higher) and due to Social Distancing restrictions they can only have 19% capacity so 20,000 a game seems accurate. I'm really curious how this will play out. This won't be Bo's Big House this year and it took a frickin pandemic to break our consecutive 100,000 people in attendance streak.

That's IF we have a season at all....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: In the latest rousing edition of...   In the latest rousing edition of... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 8:56 am

Looking more and more like there won’t be a season because too many people are behaving poorly. Wear a damn mask, FFS!!!
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: In the latest rousing edition of...   In the latest rousing edition of... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:02 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:
...The Word on State St.

The talk is having 20,000 spectators at each home game.  I'm not sure how that will be determined.  There are over 20,000 students at each game so I'm not sure if the 20,000 figure is in addition to students or not.  I can't imagine Social Distancing going over too well in a student section.  I was informed that they are considering a lottery for which 4 games season ticket holders can get.  So I'm "guessing" that Michigan currently has at least 40,000 people interested in season tickets this year (normally it is much higher) and due to Social Distancing restrictions they can only have 19% capacity so 20,000 a game seems accurate.  I'm really curious how this will play out.  This won't be Bo's Big House this year and it took a frickin pandemic to break our consecutive 100,000 people in attendance streak.

The streak has been broken multiple times already, The Athletic Department just didn't admit it.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: In the latest rousing edition of...   In the latest rousing edition of... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:31 am

wshoes wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
...The Word on State St.

The talk is having 20,000 spectators at each home game.  I'm not sure how that will be determined.  There are over 20,000 students at each game so I'm not sure if the 20,000 figure is in addition to students or not.  I can't imagine Social Distancing going over too well in a student section.  I was informed that they are considering a lottery for which 4 games season ticket holders can get.  So I'm "guessing" that Michigan currently has at least 40,000 people interested in season tickets this year (normally it is much higher) and due to Social Distancing restrictions they can only have 19% capacity so 20,000 a game seems accurate.  I'm really curious how this will play out.  This won't be Bo's Big House this year and it took a frickin pandemic to break our consecutive 100,000 people in attendance streak.

The streak has been broken multiple times already, The Athletic Department just didn't admit it.

For sure. But they wont be able to ignore it now.

PostSubject: Re: In the latest rousing edition of...   In the latest rousing edition of... Empty

Back to top Go down

In the latest rousing edition of...
Page 1 of 1