Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uggggghhhhhh....

Go down 
+2
dwoody
ThatGuy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Uggggghhhhhh....   Uggggghhhhhh.... EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 2:40 pm

If I was capable an 'artist meltdown would be appropriate now.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uggggghhhhhh....   Uggggghhhhhh.... EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 2:41 pm

College football is so trivial right now! God bless America!!!
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uggggghhhhhh....   Uggggghhhhhh.... EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 2:42 pm

This is not the Meechigan football of my teenage years or my mid 30’s !!!

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uggggghhhhhh....   Uggggghhhhhh.... EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 11:35 am

Dark times indeed. The younger me would have melted down.

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uggggghhhhhh....   Uggggghhhhhh.... EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 3:48 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:

tHROUGH WITH MELT DOWNS ITS OBVIOUS THEY ARE GOING NO WHERE! offense is horrid and the defense can't contain the pss coverage

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uggggghhhhhh....   Uggggghhhhhh.... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 1:25 am

the artist formally known wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:

tHROUGH WITH MELT DOWNS ITS OBVIOUS THEY ARE GOING NO WHERE! offense is horrid and the defense can't contain the pss coverage

I would pardon you. Heck I'd clear the room and move any breakable objects just like you were having a seizure and let you go through it...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uggggghhhhhh....   Uggggghhhhhh.... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 9:50 am

dwoody wrote:
College football is so trivial right now! God bless America!!!

Yep, more shutdowns coming and mask mandates.  Football is the least of our concerns.  Biden's dark winter on the way. We're all screwed.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uggggghhhhhh....   Uggggghhhhhh.... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 12:49 pm

Thank God we finally have a real leader.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uggggghhhhhh....   Uggggghhhhhh.... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 5:24 pm

dwoody wrote:
Thank God we finally have a real leader.

It's a great thing if you're part of Big Pharma or have business ties to China, the rest, not so much. I really recommend reading The Unwinding, by George Packer. He has solid left leaning credentials and has written regularly for The New Yorker and The Atlantic.

The book weaves to together the stories of several individuals from The 1970's to 2012 (the book came out in 2013) People range from a black woman from Akron or Youngstown, who became politically aware and fought against corporate forces going against workers (this was my favorite) to a man in the Carolinas who had a dream of creating a bio-fuel business, Newt Gingrich (who is treated harshly), Andrew Breitbart (same), Peter Thiel (mixed) and others. The one pertinent to this discussion was a longtime volunteer and eventually paid, senior staffer to Joe Biden, first meeting him as a young senator. The sections on Biden are highly unflattering, painting him as shall we say, inauthentic. Either this man or the author would have been a good person to interview for insights on Biden. Of course they weren't because the left wouldn't want an honest assessment, and neither man would want to talk to the right, because they hate Trump and wouldn't want to do anything that might help him.

When the book came out in 2013 Biden had just left office as VP and the assumption was that he would never be running for office again. I read the book a couple of years ago when I had no idea that Biden would rise like Lazurus from the politically dead and actually get the nomination. It leave one with a very uncomfortable impression of him as a man and a politician.

Joe as a great leader is also belied by the comments of Robert Gates, Defense Secretary for Obama who said that Biden "was wrong on nearly every foreign policy issue."https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/13/gates_stands_by_statement_that_biden_has_been_wrong_on_nearly_every_major_foreign_policy_question.html

Now I don't necessarily take the word of the defense secretary at face value, but I'm hard pressed to think of anything Biden has been right on either, whether it was the war in Iraq (Biden supported it) or taking out Bin Laden (Biden was against it).

mgoblue93 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uggggghhhhhh....   Uggggghhhhhh.... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 1:38 am

'shoes, Biden wasn't my first choice for the nomination.  He was 4th behind Buttigieg (who I knew didn't stand a chance but the guy is brilliant), Klobuchar (I like her stance on a lot of the issues), and Hickenlooper (I liked the way he worked with republicans but still stood firm).  None of those three had a realistic shot though so who knows.

IMHO there's very little chance that Biden even runs for a second term.  But anyone is better than trump.  

In 2016 I didn't want to vote for Hillary.  I voted for Bernie in the Primary, that's how much I hated Hillary.  I was all-set to vote for Kasich over Hillary in 2016 but the republicans nominated trump.  The republican party made me vote for Hillary.

****Wait a second, what are we doing discussing politics?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uggggghhhhhh....   Uggggghhhhhh.... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 6:57 pm

Because dwoody said thank God we finally have a real leader- which I strongly disagree with.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uggggghhhhhh....   Uggggghhhhhh.... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 7:04 pm

But it’s true.

ThatGuy likes this post

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uggggghhhhhh....   Uggggghhhhhh.... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 8:13 pm

wshoes wrote:
Because dwoody said thank God we finally have a real leader- which I strongly disagree with.

Take it elsewhere....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uggggghhhhhh....   Uggggghhhhhh.... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:14 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

Take it elsewhere....

Just as you "like" dwoody's post just above, you have to be the worst debater on the planet, completely devoid of either logic or consistency.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uggggghhhhhh....   Uggggghhhhhh.... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:15 am

dwoody wrote:
But it’s true.

It's true if you like your leaders the old fashioned way- corrupt, enriching themselves at the public trough, and never saw a war they didn't like.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uggggghhhhhh....   Uggggghhhhhh.... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:28 am

Not wasting my time on you here.

ThatGuy likes this post

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uggggghhhhhh....   Uggggghhhhhh.... EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 6:33 pm

wshoes wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

Take it elsewhere....

Just as you "like" dwoody's post just above, you have to be the worst debater on the planet, completely devoid of either logic or consistency.

Typical trump supporter, full of "Alternative Facts". FYI alternative facts aren't facts...

On that note I'm following 'woodys lead and I am done with this thread.

No politics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uggggghhhhhh....   Uggggghhhhhh.... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 1:16 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
wshoes wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

Take it elsewhere....

Typical trump supporter, full of "Alternative Facts".  FYI alternative facts aren't facts...

On that note I'm following 'woodys lead and I am done with this thread.

No politics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries, you prove my point every time you open your mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uggggghhhhhh....   Uggggghhhhhh.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Uggggghhhhhh....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: