Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

interesting article

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

interesting article Empty
PostSubject: interesting article   interesting article EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 10:56 pm

saw and interesting article on 247 today asking who you want your QB to be for the Rutgers game.

Thought I'd pose the question here.

There were a lot of good answers in the article but I will take the easy route and take a mixture of a few of the answers and say, I want Milton to start. I want him to see at least 3 series. But after that I want him to have a very short leash if he is proving inconsistent.

Rutgers scares me. I can't believe I would ever say that but a combination of their coach and their cultural change combined with Michigan's downward spiral and the crazy 2020 season puts this game into the perfect storm and if Rutgers won I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

My how have the mighty have fallen for me to even type that.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: interesting article   interesting article EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Rutgers kicked MSU, who we couldn’t handle, to the curb. I share your concern.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: interesting article   interesting article EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 11:24 pm

dwoody wrote:
Rutgers kicked MSU, who we couldn’t handle, to the curb. I share your concern.

fair enough but you didn't answer the question in the OP.

Who do you want to start at QB and why?

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: interesting article   interesting article EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 9:56 am

I’ll agree with you about Milton, but my worry is that JH is so slow to react and make changes . Milton should not have started the second half against Wisconsin ! My other problem is the constant changing of RBs , wtf go with your top two and use Evans and Corum as your 3rd down backs if necessary! Absolutely stupid .
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: interesting article   interesting article EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 11:52 am

This team is so flawed that it probably doesn’t matter who the QB is. No protection means no production from whomever is taking snaps.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: interesting article   interesting article EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 12:29 pm

I am neutral on whom I want to see start. Just want effective consistent play no matter who its is.

Rutgers is concerning but I say the same against anyone on the schedule based upon how we have played. As far as Rutgers "kicking MSU to the curb," That was turnovers. Rutgers started 3 drives at the MSU 26 or closer. Tough not to win a game gift-wrapped like that one. MSU outgained Rutgers by 150 yards, so it wasn't like Rutgers was dominating them at the line of scrimmage.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: interesting article   interesting article EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 2:16 pm

I would start Milton, we have only seen Mcnamara in a clean up role with no real presure , but if Milton doesn't start well I would make a quick change. The way Michigan is playing right now they could play Ferris State and I would be worried there is no given win only given loses, OSU. Rutgers is trying to build on their start and Michigan would be a big feather on their season.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interesting article   interesting article Empty

Back to top Go down

interesting article
Page 1 of 1