Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Day - Oakland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Game Day - Oakland Empty
PostSubject: Game Day - Oakland   Game Day - Oakland EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 6:08 pm

Let's recap the week of my sports teams...

Lions got murdered and rightfully and finally fired their coach and GM.

Michigan Hockey got swept by Notre Dame.

Michigan football is at the second lowest point it has been since the early 60s and I'm not sure why Jim Harbaugh is still the coach today.

Let's go Juwan!

Last edited by sandyeggo_blue on Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Game Day - Oakland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Day - Oakland   Game Day - Oakland EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 8:04 pm

For all you who were waiting for BB season Oakland 33 Michigan 31 at the half, just saying

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Game Day - Oakland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Day - Oakland   Game Day - Oakland EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 8:07 pm

I don't know what I'm watching but 15 TOs is alarming. This Oakland team is a lot better than their 0-3 record but there is no way that UM should be down at the half.

Also, I don't know what the fuck I just saw but Livers and Howard having to be separated in the huddle during that TV TO was shocking. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

On one hand watching Juwan yell and slam down his clipboard was nice to see because it shows the fire he has. Plus he's been yelling and showing emotion the entire game but at the same time IMO that shows a loss of control. I'm sure he's addressing that at the half.

On the other hand, I was NOT okay watching Livers talk back like he did and try to get in coach's face. I was happy to see the team step in and separate them. The entire thing was kind of embarrassing though.

Last edited by sandyeggo_blue on Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Game Day - Oakland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Day - Oakland   Game Day - Oakland EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 8:18 pm

Awful, sloppy passing in the first half.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Game Day - Oakland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Day - Oakland   Game Day - Oakland EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 8:22 pm

dwoody wrote:
Awful, sloppy passing in the first half.

continuing into the second half as well

sandyeggo_blue

Game Day - Oakland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Day - Oakland   Game Day - Oakland EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 8:30 pm

There is absolutely no doubt that they are missing X's game management and passing ability.

sandyeggo_blue

Game Day - Oakland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Day - Oakland   Game Day - Oakland EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 8:35 pm

I'll be in the chatroom for the rest of the game.

sandyeggo_blue

Game Day - Oakland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Day - Oakland   Game Day - Oakland EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:24 pm

what a game by Hunter. In that half he was EVERYTHING that UM thought he was going to be as a recruit.

I thought the OT defense was great also.

Nice to see UM with a legitimate big man. Dickenson has the potential to be the best big man since Juwan at Michigan.

wshoes likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Day - Oakland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Day - Oakland   Game Day - Oakland Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Day - Oakland
Page 1 of 1