Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Day - Central Florida

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Game Day - Central Florida Empty
PostSubject: Game Day - Central Florida   Game Day - Central Florida EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 12:13 pm

things I'll be looking for tonight.

1. obvious #1 on the list.... will Hunter or Austin start tonight? Read a stat this week that Dickenson is drawing just shy of 8 fouls per game. That's a nice stat for a young player and season.

2. Will UM finally settle down the rotation and go with a select group? Howard is on record saying that he's going with so many lineups because of COVID. he want's to be sure as many guys as possible feel comfortable as early as possible incase UM loses a player or two down the road. I doubt we see a core group. We'll probably see 10 guys with quality playing time.

3. I'm just waiting for the game where both Livers and Franz to both go off on the same night. It was nice to see them as the two high scorers against ball St but Livers is clearly the man with the points. I'd like to see them both go for 20+.

I think the line is currently Michigan -12.5 and the O/U is 140-ish. I'm not sure they will cover the spread and I'd bet on the under but I'd love to be wrong on both. I'd like to see a high scoring UM team blow UCF off the floor and get a big win moving closer to conference play.

GAME TIME 4:00p on BTN.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Game Day - Central Florida   Game Day - Central Florida EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 5:59 pm

nice to see them keep their composure and go on a run to get back into the game, especially with Livers and Wagner on the bench for most of the 1st half with foul trouble.

The two transfers are earning their keep that's for sure. I hope Dickenson starts the second half. They are just a different defensive team with him in.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Game Day - Central Florida   Game Day - Central Florida EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:54 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
...I think the line is currently Michigan -12.5 and the O/U is 140-ish. I'm not sure they will cover the spread and I'd bet on the under but I'd love to be wrong on both....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
... I'd like to see a high scoring UM team blow UCF off the floor and get a big win moving closer to conference play...

dead wrong on the spread. barely covered the under. but the blowout was nice.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Game Day - Central Florida   Game Day - Central Florida EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 4:36 pm

I think #2 above is the biggest thing. Starting Christmas almost all our games will be about 3 days apart. We are going to need depth to get through it.

We have to be realistic. Someone is going to get injured. At least that's the odds. We need as many good bodies as we can get. Center is probably the worst area. I think Dickenson's minutes should decrease so he doesn't wear out. I have no problem with Davis starting. At least Hunter won't pick up early ticky tack fouls refs like to call.

So, play as many as you can right now. We're gonna need them.

sandyeggo_blue and wshoes like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Day - Central Florida   Game Day - Central Florida Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Day - Central Florida
Page 1 of 1