Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

reports Brown fired

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

reports Brown fired Empty
PostSubject: reports Brown fired   reports Brown fired EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:14 pm

Not sure I like that, some time its the Coordinators fault . Sometime its just personnel If he hired Zordich then he is partly the blame but if not then whoever did deseves a lot of the blame. Zordich should be fired soon if Brown is.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: reports Brown fired   reports Brown fired EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:20 pm

We had a defensive coordinator???
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: reports Brown fired   reports Brown fired EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 11:06 pm

IMHO Brown fell on the sword for Harbaugh. Most likely not willingly either but it is what it is. Another season next year like this year and Harbaugh is gone. 8-4/7-5 buys him one more year and then he is axed unless he wins the NC. I still don't think the outcome is dependent on tuo$ game, but Harbaugh has to keep it competitive.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reports Brown fired   reports Brown fired EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 3:59 pm

I for doubt Michigan ever wins a National Championship. The perimeters are just to hard now. The SEC will always have the better recruits, and better coaches. Not to mention the the BG east is the better of the 2 divisions. O$U is far better than most of the conference , Then PSU and we have the rivalry games. Recruiting has gotten so much more competitive . I may even say that the B1G may not win a National Championship.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: reports Brown fired   reports Brown fired EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 2:29 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
I for doubt Michigan ever wins a National Championship. The perimeters are just to hard now. The SEC will always have the better recruits, and better coaches. Not to mention the the BG east is the better of the 2 divisions. O$U is far better than most of the conference , Then PSU and we have the rivalry games. Recruiting has gotten so much more competitive . I may even say that the B1G may not win a National Championship.

It pains me to say this but tuo$ already has...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reports Brown fired   reports Brown fired Empty

Back to top Go down

reports Brown fired
Page 1 of 1