Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michigan sports cancelled

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Michigan sports cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Michigan sports cancelled   Michigan sports cancelled EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 12:05 am

All Michigan sports cancelled for the next 14 days dur to positive Covid test! Washtenaw county has the new Virus and has been detected in the Michigan sports program all Athletics has been cancelled for the NeXT 14 days/

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Michigan sports cancelled   Michigan sports cancelled EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 12:53 am

At least. It sucks to say this but 'woody and I were right. Granted, Michigan made it much further than we thought but this is always what we feared.

How much do you wanna bet that the restrictions that are supposed to be loosened in the state on Feb. 1st are going to stay in place. I always questioned them loosening.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Michigan sports cancelled   Michigan sports cancelled EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 2:31 am

I was hopeful that my men's hockey league would be able start back up. Guess not.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Michigan sports cancelled   Michigan sports cancelled EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:22 am

Guy w/nothin better to do wrote:
At least.  It sucks to say this but 'woody and I were right.  Granted, Michigan made it much further than we thought but this is always what we feared.

How much do you wanna bet that the restrictions that are supposed to be loosened in the state on Feb. 1st are going to stay in place.  I always questioned them loosening.

And we all know that you being "right" is the most important thing to you>
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Michigan sports cancelled   Michigan sports cancelled EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:33 am

For the record, I do not appreciate being included in another person’s self-aggrandizing remarks.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Michigan sports cancelled   Michigan sports cancelled EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 12:00 pm

dwoody wrote:
For the record, I do not appreciate being included in another person’s self-aggrandizing remarks.

dwoody- I should specifically have exempted you, and in fact was not referring to you.

dwoody likes this post

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Michigan sports cancelled   Michigan sports cancelled EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 12:03 pm

I know you weren’t. No prob!
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Michigan sports cancelled   Michigan sports cancelled EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 3:51 pm

wshoes wrote:
At least.  It sucks to say this but 'woody and I were right.  Granted, Michigan made it much further than we thought but this is always what we feared.

How much do you wanna bet that the restrictions that are supposed to be loosened in the state on Feb. 1st are going to stay in place.  I always questioned them loosening.

And we all know that you being "right" is the most important thing to you>

When I am wrong I admit it. It isn't my fault that rarely happens...

And for the record, I was trying to say that I wasn't the only one who knew that this needed to be taken seriously. You lost the election, give it up....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Michigan sports cancelled   Michigan sports cancelled EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 3:53 pm

dwoody wrote:

I was trying to give you credit. My remarks were not bragging, just saying that others tried to warn you.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Michigan sports cancelled   Michigan sports cancelled EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 4:11 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
I was hopeful that my men's hockey league would be able start back up. Guess not.

That sucks for you but with you living in So Cal that was never really an option. It's bad out there right now isn't it?

Or wait, did you move to Michigan?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Michigan sports cancelled   Michigan sports cancelled EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 7:22 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

That sucks for you but with you living in So Cal that was never really an option.  It's bad out there right now isn't it?

Or wait, did you move to Michigan?

I'm working remote and staying in our michigan house full time. We put our boys in school here last year too. We are in the Grand Rapids area.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Michigan sports cancelled   Michigan sports cancelled EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 9:37 pm

Eggo, I live in GR! Lifetime member. Whereabouts are you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michigan sports cancelled   Michigan sports cancelled Empty

Back to top Go down

Michigan sports cancelled
Page 1 of 1