Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Ranking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

New Ranking Empty
PostSubject: New Ranking   New Ranking EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:11 pm

Michigan is up to #4 this week. Hopefully they don't slide too much during their 2 week break. I think the committees have seen enough from them they know they should remain a top 4 team. I don't anticipate too much of a slide from where they are.

ThatGuy

New Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranking   New Ranking EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 5:01 pm

Everyone knows how I feel about "basketball", that said I still support them. I even try to watch if there's nothing else on. My opinion means less than sparty fecal matter but I thin they're good. But to tell you the truth I don't think the season will restart after 2 weeks. You'll see more and more northern schools shut down. I don't like saying this but I'm afraid the entire NCAA will too in time. I hope I'm wrong but...

Other schools will be crying about Michigan being in the top 4 and not even playing. sparty is already claiming that we're afraid to play them.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

New Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranking   New Ranking EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 5:54 pm

Guy w/nothin better to do wrote:
Everyone knows how I feel about "basketball", that said I still support them.  I even try to watch if there's nothing else on.  My opinion means less than sparty fecal matter but I thin they're good.  But to tell you the truth I don't think the season will restart after 2 weeks.  You'll see more and more northern schools shut down.  I don't like saying this but I'm afraid the entire NCAA will too in time.  I hope I'm wrong but...

Other schools will be crying about Michigan being in the top 4 and not even playing.  sparty is already claiming that we're afraid to play them.

your avatar is more like the country today this virus keeps getting worse and worse. Thought by now the country like the USA would have it somewhere in check, but doesn't look like it. The season started out fine, but there it goes up in smoke ! Worse yet people probably won't even get the vaccine i for one don't see this getting over soon, people talking football I just don't see it happening

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

New Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranking   New Ranking EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 5:44 pm

First shot last Sunday, next one 02/14. Bulletproof!!!
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

New Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranking   New Ranking EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:31 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Guy w/nothin better to do wrote:
Everyone knows how I feel about "basketball", that said I still support them.  I even try to watch if there's nothing else on.  My opinion means less than sparty fecal matter but I thin they're good.  But to tell you the truth I don't think the season will restart after 2 weeks.  You'll see more and more northern schools shut down.  I don't like saying this but I'm afraid the entire NCAA will too in time.  I hope I'm wrong but...

Other schools will be crying about Michigan being in the top 4 and not even playing.  sparty is already claiming that we're afraid to play them.

your avatar is more like the country today this virus keeps getting worse and worse. Thought by now the country like the USA would have it somewhere in check, but doesn't look like it. The season started out fine, but there it goes up in smoke ! Worse yet people probably won't even get the vaccine i for one don't see this getting over soon, people talking football I just don't see it happening

+1

I have never agreed with one of your posts this much.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

New Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranking   New Ranking EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:35 pm

dwoody wrote:
First shot last Sunday, next one 02/14. Bulletproof!!!

Maybe not bulletproof but safer. This is a "potential" drawback that I see to the vaccine. People will think that they are invincible and forget the protocols. There will also be people claiming to have gotten the vaccine but didn't. They'll do this so they can go to Applebee's without a mask.

I hate saying this but it will never go away, however hopefully it gets controlled though. I'm not too hopeful at this point.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranking   New Ranking Empty

Back to top Go down

New Ranking
Page 1 of 1