Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady

Go down 
+3
ThatGuy
sandyeggo_blue
mgoblue93
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mgoblue93

Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady Empty
PostSubject: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 9:13 am

*Tom Brady previously had a MAGA hat in his New England Patriots locker (The horror..he must be a racist!)

*In recent years, Brady has stopped discussing his association with Trump (As if there was another choice? He'd be cancelled by losers like Nancy Armour in the MSM. I mean she is trying to cancel him for keeping his political beliefs private. She's a treasonist marxist piece of shit...sorry.)

*Nancy Armour called Brady out for his 'moral cowardice' in this scenario. (A cowardice bitch who has contributed nothing to society is attempting to compare morals with Brady? Her readers must be really stupid. I hope there aren't that many.)

*People on Twitter were not happy with Armour's criticism of the quarterback, who is set to lead the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Super Bowl Sunday (They'll soon have their twitter accounts suspended.)

*Pats coach Bill Belichick recently turned down a Medal of Freedom from Trump. (Not the most honorable person -so no loss there.)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9222421/Columnist-faces-backlash-calling-Tom-Brady-using-privilege-away-Trump.html
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:52 pm

it's hard to say where the line should be drawn for politics in sports but Brady's MAGA hat will have zero affect on the game Sunday. Whether you agree with her POV or not it's just another SB week article. Clickbait really.  I just read an article about the type of shoes that Rob Gronkoswki swears by in the club. Can't remember the last time I went to a club but I can say it was most likely pre 2005 so that's 4 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Crying or Very sad

mgoblue93 likes this post

Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 9:09 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
it's hard to say where the line should be drawn for politics in sports but Brady's MAGA hat will have zero affect on the game Sunday. Whether you agree with her POV or not it's just another SB week article. Clickbait really.  I just read an article about the type of shoes that Rob Gronkoswki swears by in the club. Can't remember the last time I went to a club but I can say it was most likely pre 2005 so that's 4 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Crying or Very sad

Sorry I got carried away, but the msm is the biggest threat to our sovereignty.  Twenty-twenty should have been an eye opener for all.  We are losing our freedoms right before our eyes and the multi-nationally owned media is the driving force, followed by multinational corporations and academia.   We are one of the most diverse countries in history, but douchebags on cable news and useful idiot professors tell us that math is racist.  We are being played.  The most racist countries in the world, according to Forbes a few years ago, are China; Russia, Saudi Arabia, etc.  We are one of the least racist -we only have racial tension because we are a freaking melting pot. We remain the most tolerant and still offer the most opportunity to all -but the future is looking very bleak.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:13 am

mgoblue93 wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Sorry I got carried away, but the msm is the biggest threat to our sovereignty.  Twenty-twenty should have been an eye opener for all.  We are losing our freedoms right before our eyes and the multi-nationally owned media is the driving force, followed by multinational corporations and academia.   We are one of the most diverse countries in history, but douchebags on cable news and useful idiot professors tell us that math is racist.  We are being played.  The most racist countries in the world, according to Forbes a few years ago, are China; Russia, Saudi Arabia, etc.  We are one of the least racist -we only have racial tension because we are a freaking melting pot. We remain the most tolerant and still offer the most opportunity to all -but the future is looking very bleak.

I hate having to do this but QANON IS NOT REAL!!!!!

No politics, everything that you said is false.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 10:28 am

I have never knowing clicked on a Q anon link and know very little about them other than what I've picked up tangentially from social media.

They "seem" to be kind of a bogeyman for the left similar to the Koch brothers for so many years (one of them has since passed)- that is until the Koch Brothers tacitly supported Hillary against Trump because they feared that the non ending supply of cheap labor into the US might have been threatened by the alternative.

The media has been sadly lacking in credibility and once credible, (though always left leaning) sources such as the NYT and Wash Post have given up any pretense of real journalism. For the record, before someone counters with " but, but... Fox News"- I'm no fan of them either.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:09 pm

Please I come here to talk sports I can get plenty of politics from alot of other social media links, and the papers. Last thing I need to comment on here is politics, I am sure there are plenty difference in views among us.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:13 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Please I come here to talk sports I can get plenty of politics from alot of other social media links, and the papers. Last thing I need to comment on here is politics, I am sure there are plenty difference in views among us.

I apologize artist-I have should have let this thread pass.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 4:42 pm

wshoes wrote:
I have never knowing clicked on a Q anon link and know very little about them other than what I've picked up tangentially from social media.

They "seem" to be kind of a bogeyman for the left similar to the Koch brothers for so many years (one of them has since passed)- that is until the Koch Brothers tacitly supported Hillary against Trump because they feared that the non ending supply of cheap labor into the US might have been threatened by the alternative.

The media has been sadly lacking in credibility and once credible, (though always left leaning) sources such as the NYT and Wash Post have given up any pretense of real journalism. For the record, before someone counters with " but, but... Fox News"- I'm no fan of them either.

Seriously, look into the theories and beliefs that Q people have. Distrust of the media is a Nazi thing too. I know that you know this as you are intelligent 'shoes.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:04 am

Guy w/nothin better to do wrote:
mgoblue93 wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Hey there is one thing we can agree on.  QANON is not real:  The 30-40 dbags that rushed the capital were not Qanon, but Antifa and BLM dressed in Maga clothing.  There are a dozen guys with arrest records that participated in Antifa riots including the viking idiot.  Which further proves that your trusted source for news is FAKE.  It did not report any of this.

Also, everything else i said is absolutely true.  LOL thinking China is more diverse than the US and less "racist."  Try visiting China as a black man and see if you can find a hotel. Try visiting Saudi Arabia as a white jewish woman and wear a low cut blouse and yoga pants.  Good luck.

Last edited by mgoblue93 on Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:09 am

As for political threads, I don't understand why artist and others who do not want to discuss just move on? How hard is that? If I see a thread about men's college gymnastics, it is very likely I'm going to skip it -no offense to anyone.

Current events have never been more important. If you don't want to discuss that's fine, but you don't have to keep others from discussing respectfully.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:12 am

mgo, your posts above are two of the most ignorant things I have read in this forum. I am embarrassed for you.

ThatGuy likes this post

Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:15 am

dwoody wrote:
mgo, your post above is one of the most ignorant things I have read in this forum.

Well if you're going to be so critical, surely you can express why it's ignorant. Come at me with facts bro, not baseless attacks.

wshoes likes this post

Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:33 am

"Distrust of the media is a Nazi thing too."

Sure, and Germans during WW2 were so much better off by trusting the media.  

So trust the media no matter what and don't think... got it. Woody likes that.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 7:07 pm

mgoblue93 wrote:
mgoblue93 wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Hey there is one thing we can agree on.  QANON is not real:  The 30-40 dbags that rushed the capital were not Qanon, but Antifa and BLM dressed in Maga clothing.  There are a dozen guys with arrest records that participated in Antifa riots including the viking idiot.  Which further proves that your trusted source for news is FAKE.  It did not report any of this.

Also, everything else i said is absolutely true.  LOL thinking China is more diverse than the US and less "racist."  Try visiting China as a black man and see if you can find a hotel. Try visiting Saudi Arabia as a white jewish woman and wear a low cut blouse and yoga pants.  Good luck.

There is no sense in discussing this with you as you are too far gone. Please do not reproduce, somehow I don't think that will be a problem for you.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:19 pm

At first I missed that “guy w/nothing better to do” is bo 2.0.

A few points:
1) Oops I wasted my time arguing with an idiot.
2) props to bo 2.0 for changing his name to something that better describes himself.
3) It is reassuring to know that it was bo 2.0 who had the strongest objection, as it further validates my argument.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 2:42 am

mgoblue93 wrote:

A few points:
2) props to bo 2.0 for changing his name to something that better describes himself.
3) It is reassuring to know that it was bo 2.0 who had the strongest objection, as it further validates my argument.

You are a moronic trump supporter who believes in conspiracy theories. You are also a fan of my Alma Mater, thank you very much. Delta College is laughable tough guy....

Tell me, what's it like being a Walmart Wolverine?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 10:25 am

It’s great being a Walmart wolverine , thank you very much !!! Go BLUE !!!!

wshoes likes this post

Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 9:07 am

Boom!

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/trump-supporter-tom-brady-secures-seventh-super-bowl-victory-first-with-buccaneers/
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 9:23 am

mgoblue93 wrote:

A few points:

You are a moronic trump supporter who believes in conspiracy theories. You are also a fan of my Alma Mater, thank you very much. Delta College is laughable tough guy....

Tell me, what's it like being a Walmart Wolverine?

😂 👍
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 3:20 pm

mgoblue93 wrote:
Boom!

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/trump-supporter-tom-brady-secures-seventh-super-bowl-victory-first-with-buccaneers/

Can I ask why that deserved a Boom? No one ever denied that Brady had a MAGA hat in his locker at one time. However context should be used here. That was back when trumps candidacy was looked on as a joke. I'm not defending the hat being in Brady's locker, but he hasn't said anything about trump in years. Kind of like Harbaugh. Harbaugh was the same way. They saw what kind of an ass-clown trump was and didn't offer any more support of the idiot.

Intelligent people admit when they are wrong. So you still support trump after 4+ years of misery?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady   Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady Empty

Back to top Go down

Another USA Today Hack Attacks Tom Brady
Page 1 of 1