Members, please sign in.


Members, please sign in.


Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH

Go down 
+2
wshoes
michmike
6 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike




Posts : 1798
Join date : 2012-02-03
Location : Buffalo NY

As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH Empty
PostSubject: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 8:10 am

Whilst the Covid curse mercifully ended our football "season" after 6 games, Dr. Karma has come to "collect our debt"---by mercilessly imperiling one of the best basketball seasons we've seen in the last decade.  Whether or not the men can still practice together despite the newest postponement (Illinois 2/11), I can't say (nor could see mentioned in the Freed article).  But our "momentum", or whatever that stuff is, could NOT have been curtailed at a worse time...

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes


Posts : 3552
Join date : 2012-10-17

As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 10:19 am

Have we confirmed, or not whether there were any positives on either the basketball or hockey teams?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue


Posts : 5876
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 43
Location : San Diego, CA

As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 10:29 am

Last I read (an article that focused mostly on Franz) the answer for the BBall team is no. I also haven't heard of any on the hockey team either.

_________________
Sometimes people standing on third base think they hit a triple, but they didn't - Jim Harbaugh
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known


Posts : 3200
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 68
Location : Northern Michigan

As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:03 pm

looking like Michigan not ready to resume season as Illinois game cancelled. I for 1 am a little confused Why no practice and gathering for the team as they have no cases on team. But unlike MSU looks like michigan wants to have a few get togethers before the resume the season.

_________________
"HAIL HAIL MICHIGAN"
Wanted John Harbaugh but I'll
settle for JIM
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes


Posts : 3552
Join date : 2012-10-17

As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:11 pm

True, artist. Wasn't MSU's thrashing at the hands of Rutgers their first game back from the layoff with only 2 days of practice?
Back to top Go down
Guy w/nothin better to do

Guy w/nothin better to do


Posts : 8715
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 47
Location : Within 10 minutes of The Big House.

As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 4:39 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
looking like Michigan not ready to resume season as Illinois game cancelled. I for 1 am a little confused Why no practice and gathering for the team as they have no cases on team. But unlike MSU looks like michigan wants to have a few get togethers before the resume the season.

This variant is extremely contagious. I'm not sure exactly who it was but I saw on a uscho hockey board that an athlete (not a hockey member, it was not stated who but just said not a hockey team member) traveled to Europe over break and that may brought back the variant. There were also warnings of the places in public that this person went to. A Meijer and Briarwood.

It's not all about positive tests.

_________________
'eggo denoted me a First ballot Hall of Famer!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue


Posts : 5876
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 43
Location : San Diego, CA

As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 6:44 pm

Guy w/nothin better to do wrote:
the artist formally known wrote:
looking like Michigan not ready to resume season as Illinois game cancelled. I for 1 am a little confused Why no practice and gathering for the team as they have no cases on team. But unlike MSU looks like michigan wants to have a few get togethers before the resume the season.

This variant is extremely contagious. I'm not sure exactly who it was but I saw on a uscho hockey board that an athlete (not a hockey member, it was not stated who but just said not a hockey team member) traveled to Europe over break and that may brought back the variant.  There were also warnings  of the  places in public that this person went to.  A Meijer and Briarwood.

It's not all about positive tests.

yes it's my understanding that it's not an issue with the team, rather it's the fact that several (not sure what the number is) personnel in UM athletics in general have tested positive for the new strand and with the transmission rate being so high the department doesn't want to chance it.

If it makes anyone feel better Baylor suspended activities as well this week albeit for a much shorter period.

_________________
Sometimes people standing on third base think they hit a triple, but they didn't - Jim Harbaugh
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody


Posts : 3240
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 68
Location : Michissippi - Don't drink the water!

As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 7:16 pm

Overkill in the face of this highly contagious variant is prudent. The State as a whole has been making steady progress. Keep it going, by any means necessary.
Back to top Go down
Guy w/nothin better to do

Guy w/nothin better to do


Posts : 8715
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 47
Location : Within 10 minutes of The Big House.

As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 9:02 pm

dwoody wrote:
Overkill in the face of this highly contagious variant is prudent. The State as a whole has been making steady progress. Keep it going, by any means necessary.

Ironically on that same uscho board there is a buckeye hockey fan, yea I know but there are a couple of them, who thinks this is immense overkill and blames Whitmer. I informed the moron that it had nothing to do with Whitmer and it was President Schlissel who made the call. So this proves that bucknut idiocy is not exclusively football.

_________________
'eggo denoted me a First ballot Hall of Famer!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH   As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH Empty

Back to top Go down
 
As the TV show maintained--- KARMA IS A BITCH
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: