Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted and discussed yet.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted and discussed yet. Empty
PostSubject: I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted and discussed yet.   I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted and discussed yet. EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 5:13 pm

https://www.si.com/college/michigan/football/michigan-football-jim-harbaugh-taylor-lewan-fired-big-ten-championships-wolverines-extension-year-seven

Thoughts?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted and discussed yet.   I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted and discussed yet. EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 8:19 pm

he's not wrong but I think he missed the biggest point. Culture. Michigan's culture has been off for quite some time. The players come off as entitled. It's like TL said, there are these high rated kids and they aren't getting it done. I think the 2018 season with a young devin bush had that chip and started to shift the culture. For some reason (actually probably a few reasons) the change didn't last. The chip didn't stay on their shoulders.

I think talent evaluation is a big part of that which is 100% on the staff but I think there are other underlying issues.

I still can't for the life of me figure out how Milton started over Cade and Dylan, won his first game and looked like he could be something moving forward and then end up like he did. Talent evaluation and coaching was horrid in that one instance.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted and discussed yet.   I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted and discussed yet. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 8:55 am

He'll either get the program dramatically turned around this year or he won't. It would be unusual for a coach in his 50's to lose it so quickly but not impossible I guess.

Lewan is among my least favorite Mich alums. His role in the Gibbons scandal was disgraceful.

sandyeggo_blue, BOLEACH7 and dwoody like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted and discussed yet.   I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted and discussed yet. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted and discussed yet.
Page 1 of 1