Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lots of questionmarks for next season

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flabluefan1

Lots of questionmarks for next season Empty
PostSubject: Lots of questionmarks for next season   Lots of questionmarks for next season EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:42 pm

You have to be concerned with all the holes to fill in the DL and OL I heard last Fall that Barnum would move to center so the coaches must think he can play there and there are others who can fill in at Barnum's old spot.

I kept hoping last year that Will would come through but he never did. No real reason to think he'll come through this year either.

But then I think of all the HUGE problems facing the coaches last year and what a tremendous job they did of turning things around and I guess I have to just have faith in them that they will get things together.

I'll be surprised if Denard isn't a lot better passer this year, which will relly help the running game. He has to be working very hard to be at his best for his last season. The spring game might tell us a lot.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Lots of questionmarks for next season   Lots of questionmarks for next season EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:35 pm

It would tell us a lot MORE, fbf1, if it were a true GAME. But that's not really a sore point with me; the coaches know what they're doing in terms of preventing needless injuries, seeing what they need to see from each player in a controlled scrimmage (or whatever they choose to hold), etc.

On the other hand, if I were making the trip to A-squared next month, I'd be really disappointed at no "game", per se.

With or without, I'll be very interested in the reports filtering out of spring camp as it progresses.

Lastly, regarding your point on Big Will...I'm still holding out hope, given our area of greatest need this spring (interior of D-line), but two things have greatly tempered my hopes: (1) If he still hasn't done it in FOUR YEARS...(2) The coaches moving J.Black, who played at barely 260 last year, inside.

But let me give out with the same mantra you and most everyone here have expressed: I have all the faith in the world in the decisions of Hoke And Company.

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Lots of questionmarks for next season   Lots of questionmarks for next season EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:55 pm

michmike wrote:
It would tell us a lot MORE, fbf1, if it were a true GAME. But that's not really a sore point with me; the coaches know what they're doing in terms of preventing needless injuries, seeing what they need to see from each player in a controlled scrimmage (or whatever they choose to hold), etc.

On the other hand, if I were making the trip to A-squared next month, I'd be really disappointed at no "game", per se.

With or without, I'll be very interested in the reports filtering out of spring camp as it progresses.

Lastly, regarding your point on Big Will...I'm still holding out hope, given our area of greatest need this spring (interior of D-line), but two things have greatly tempered my hopes: (1) If he still hasn't done it in FOUR YEARS...(2) The coaches moving J.Black, who played at barely 260 last year, inside.

But let me give out with the same mantra you and most everyone here have expressed: I have all the faith in the world in the decisions of Hoke And Company.

yep. well put mike

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Lots of questionmarks for next season   Lots of questionmarks for next season EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:13 pm

michmike wrote:
It would tell us a lot MORE...

But it would also tell other teams a lot more. Would you rather have of B1G teams having a month or two of to prepare for Michigan or six or seven? Regardless of Coach Hoke's admiration of Michigan fans I don't think that he wants to give other teams that kind of advantage. But then again, who knows?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lots of questionmarks for next season   Lots of questionmarks for next season Empty

Back to top Go down

Lots of questionmarks for next season
Page 1 of 1