Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT but Michigan related.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

OT but Michigan related. Empty
PostSubject: OT but Michigan related.   OT but Michigan related. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 2:34 am

Last night the BTN aired an hour-long special entitled "Michigan Man". It was about Red Berenson, and even though I already knew most of what was covered in the piece I still found it entertaining. I'm sure that it will be rebroadcast many times so I highly suggest that you watch it. I know a lot of people here already know the story of Coach Berenson but trust me, you'll enjoy it. It even got me reflecting on how Coach Berenson IS the Michigan Man.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: OT but Michigan related.   OT but Michigan related. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 5:00 pm

Loved how he was so consumed by the atheletes than the sport showed how really his outlooked for their well being

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT but Michigan related.   OT but Michigan related. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 3:15 pm

I've only briefly and casually met the man and even then I was too intimidated to say much (even though he is a great man) but everything I've heard about him from players didn't have much to do with hockey.  Well other than the fact that he has the best backhand on the team.

He is the reason why hockey players from across decades come back to A2 for everything.  Sure Michigan creates loyalty but Coach Berenson takes it to a whole new level.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT but Michigan related.   OT but Michigan related. Empty

Back to top Go down

OT but Michigan related.
Page 1 of 1