Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BIG GAME

Go down 
+4
wshoes
ThatGuy
dwoody
the artist formally known
8 posters
AuthorMessage

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 8:42 pm

and wagner no where to be seen, 6 points from a primere shooting foward is nothing

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 8:45 pm

WHERE IS THE MICHIGAN DEFENSE! MY GOAWD HORRID DOESB'T DESCRIBE IT

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:17 pm

Smith going to give this fucker away

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:26 pm

Wagner finally woke up.C Brown what a night. The Big needs to start calling game the way these refs call game so the players know. Great game Brooks, and Brown and a hard fought win. That last 8 minutes was Michigan defense they been playing all year, Sweet 16 taste good

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:31 pm

I cannot even remotely imagine watching a game with you.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 10:17 pm

dwoody wrote:

I can, I've got a plethora of Walmart friends....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 10:20 pm

Guy w/nothin better to do wrote:
dwoody wrote:

While I am a Michigan grad and my son is as well, I dislike this attitude. I have some very good friends who are did not attend Michigan but are great Michigan fans.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 10:24 pm

Shoes, if that was directed to me, I was talking about nonstop bitching about Michigan play during the course of every game. The other comment had nothing to do with me.
Back to top Go down

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 11:11 pm

dwoody wrote:

it would be hard emotion galour asking , begging for a stop, it be easier to watch a game with IZZO ! you should have been here when Smith threw the pass to LSU in the closing minute for a LSU dunk. You want to see a 67 yr old come om clue. Rutgers did the same stupid shit to lose their game

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 11:42 pm

It’s like all the downers you took never left your system. You’re always seeing the bad on Michigan teams! I know you are “just trying to be realistic”, but look for some good for a change. This bb team has an outstanding coach. Tonight he got the focused, got them to stick with the system, and they got back into the game. Johns, by the way, was a big factor.

wshoes likes this post

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 3:13 pm

dwoody wrote:
Shoes, if that was directed to me, I was talking about nonstop bitching about Michigan play during the course of every  game. The other comment had nothing to do with me.

dwoody- no not at all that was for the guy who threw out the Wal Mart Wolverine reference.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 6:37 pm

wshoes wrote:
dwoody wrote:
Shoes, if that was directed to me, I was talking about nonstop bitching about Michigan play during the course of every  game. The other comment had nothing to do with me.

dwoody- no not at all that was for the guy who threw out the Wal Mart Wolverine reference.

I said that I have plenty of friends of that variety....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 7:18 pm

My point was that I have always disliked the sneering references to "Wal Mart Wolverines" most often emanating from Sparty fans implying that Mich fans who didn't go to school there were somehow less worthy fans. The fact that Michigan over the years has inspired fan devotion from hundreds of thousands who never went to school there because maybe a parent, sibling or child did. Or maybe they were drawn to them as a child because of Bob Timberlake or Anthony Carter or Desmond Howard or Charles Woodson. Or they just like the helmets and the uniforms or other reasons.

Yet these people have bought season tickets or maybe gone to one game a year, and have bought tshirts and sweatshirts whether from the M-Den or, yes Wal Mart, and have supported the teams thru thick and thin, and in some cases far more loyally than those of us who graduated from Michigan (not me, I am 100 percent loyal).

They share that same experience of fandom that I do, even if it may be a little different because they don't have the memories of trudging thru the snow to attend a class at Angel Hall, or pulling an all nighter at the UGLI, or celebrating the end of exams at the original Pretzel Bell. But I do not consider myself a better or truer fan because I had those particular experiences. I am proud that we have fans all over the world- all of them.

BOLEACH7 likes this post

Back to top Go down

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 8:11 pm

what bother me most about the walmart Wolverine statement is that there are just as many Michigan state Miejers out there you just don't see them because they blend in so well. They look at someone and say oh you could never go to Mochigan but about anyone can go to MSU, and get in I coached some kids they all wanted to go to Michigan, but of the 5 only 2 got in so all 5 went to MSU. They were indoctirnated in badmouthing Michigan, I had to remind them about their early Michigan allegents

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:18 am

the artist formally known wrote:
Michigan state Miejers

I don't mean to be critical but actually it's Save-a-lot sparty...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:28 am

wshoes wrote:
dwoody wrote:

While I am a Michigan grad and my son is as well, I dislike this attitude. I have some very good friends who are did not attend Michigan but are great Michigan fans.

I understand and respect that attitude. In fact while in school I had that attitude. It's not until I graduated that I began using it. I know several Michigan football fans who claimed that I was a Flint graduate or that they spent more money at Michigan athletic events than I did and therefore are bigger Michigan fans than I am. That really turned me off. That and I say it in jest to actual friends of mine (not just people I know) who are Michigan fans but didn't go there. It's more of mocking sparty, and more efficient than saying "you didn't even go to Michigan".

But like I said, I get it. I don't agree but I get it.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 10:29 am

I feel privileged that the university takes my Walmart Wolverine money to attend games .... GO BLUE !!!!

wshoes likes this post

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 9:25 pm

back to the game....

I was starting to get really annoyed with the refs. I thought the early calls were BS.

The main things is that both teams were putting together nice runs and I didn't want to see those runs taken away because of momentum lost by the BS calls.

I thought the boys shot the ball well, the bench was obviously great (Chaundee), lock down D in the latter half of the 2nd, great rebounding when it counted, the teams adjusted on both O and D, multiple scorers.

They were well coached, there was depth, experience and they showed that they are battle tested (B1G play)

From what I saw, with a little luck and a few bounces our way, this team can win it all. even without Livers.

BTW... LSU beats 12 or 13 of the remaining 16 if they played anyone of them like they played against UM. That was just a great team effort and a hell of a win.

dwoody

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 9:48 pm

They methodically took apart LSU. Adjusted as needed, and skillfully. It was great to watch.

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
michmike

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 7:14 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
BTW... LSU beats 12 or 13 of the remaining 16 if they played anyone of them like they played against UM. That was just a great team effort and a hell of a win.

That's a FAIR statement, Sandy---and I'd say "12 or 13" (of 15, since we can't count U-M as the 16th, after Monday!!!) is about the number I'd pick as well.

Giving credit where due, I have to say: [1] Does LSU ever MISS those damned "floaters"?  By the second half at the latest,  every time a Tiger released from 10 feet in, I immediately added two to their score in my head.  [2] (And with even more conviction) That Cameron Thomas (a freshman) has a VERY, VERY bright future---at whatever level he chooses to play next year.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 7:44 pm

Have any of you been on Twitter during a Michigan game? The Artist is minor compared to the people on Twitter. They are brutal there. And it happens in real time. One second after someone makes a mistake there are 30 tweets bitching. He just does it here instead.

I don't care if he bitches. He needs to get shit out just like the rest of us.

ThatGuy

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:11 pm

joe wrote:
Have any of you been on Twitter during a Michigan game? The Artist is minor compared to the people on Twitter. They are brutal there. And it happens in real time. One second after someone makes a mistake there are 30 tweets bitching. He just does it here instead.

Then maybe that's the place to have him be during games. After he cools off I like having 'artist as a member of this forum. His knee-jerk reactions, which are real time to him (we're just not here during games) are better served there. But to restate, I like 'artist being an active member of this forum.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 1:55 pm

joe wrote:

Then maybe that's the place to have him be during games.  After he cools off I like having 'artist as a member of this forum.  His knee-jerk reactions, which are real time to him (we're just not here during games) are better served there.  But to restate, I like 'artist being an active member of this forum.

Ya know what? You can always just ignore him. That's what I usually do when you post. Did you ever think of that? Can you just mind your own business when he posts? There is no forum rule that you have to respond to every post on here. We know how proud you are with your number of posts. Quality would be much better than quantity.

If you don't like it just ignore it. It is that simple. That easy.

BOLEACH7 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 4:39 pm

joe wrote:
joe wrote:

Then maybe that's the place to have him be during games.  After he cools off I like having 'artist as a member of this forum.  His knee-jerk reactions, which are real time to him (we're just not here during games) are better served there.  But to restate, I like 'artist being an active member of this forum.

Ya know what? You can always just ignore him. That's what I usually do when you post. Did you ever think of that? Can you just mind your own business when he posts? There is no forum rule that you have to respond to every post on here. We know how proud you are with your number of posts. Quality would be much better than quantity.

If you don't like it just ignore it. It is that simple. That easy.

Reading is fundamental joe, perhaps you should try it?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 9:20 pm

michmike wrote:
...[1] Does LSU ever MISS those damned "floaters"?  By the second half at the latest,  every time a Tiger released from 10 feet in, I immediately added two to their score in my head...

I believe I recall the announcers constantly reminding us of how LSU was #2 in the nation in floater shots made. I'll be honest I didn't even know that was a stat but watching them hit every floating shot they took I would totally believe it.

BIG GAME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG GAME    BIG GAME  Empty

Back to top Go down

BIG GAME
Page 1 of 1